Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
    I'm about to watch it on Instant...standby...
    AWESOME. Seriously I hope we just missed a line, but Lesley was all WTFHOWWHY? And I felt the same way you did that thematically it makes sense. But in the movie it feels outta left field.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Huh, what?
      Planned communities. Not watching Dawn of the Dead, not eating PB&J, not having action figures....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I lived in a planned community for two years when I went to live with my Mom. Before that I lived for 15 years in Van Nuys.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugatu View Post
            All that's missing is :

In Space, No One Can Run At All*

Ari Strozenberg is:

Inside The Portman

Coming in 2010

*Because it's space.
            FIXED.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Yeah who's not to say Vincent just gave her his hotel info in case she needs anything. If they had filmed that part it would have seemed too deliberate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                I lived in a planned community for two years when I went to live with my Mom. Before that I lived for 15 years in Van Nuys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil DJ View Post
                  Yeah who's not to say Vincent just gave her his hotel info in case she needs anything. If they had filmed that part it would have seemed too deliberate.

BS. Not once does it come off like she's suicidal. Messed up yes. Suicidal no.

Comment

• It was done for attention, she's laying in the hospital bed, alive.

Comment

• GODDAMMIT. I know that. But the chick cut both arteries in her arm and leg. She just happened to be found early enough. Come on now.

Comment

• I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

Comment

• Just move on, Rob. It's OVAH! You hear me, OVAH!

Comment

• Her attempted suicide makes sense. Her old man sucks, she loves Vincent, her mom sucks. Her mom runs off Vincent. She goes to Vincent to have him be the one that finds her. The only awkward part is how she got to the hotel. That's the deleted scene I was referencing probably was cut. Vincent explaining where he would be if she needed him or something.

Comment

• And that's what I'm talking about! But people kept saying they mention it in the movie. I never said I didn't buy the suicide, just the magical showing up at the hotel.

Comment

• *cough* nitpicking *cough*

Comment

Working...
                                X