Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gargoyles in its own rite was a pretty good show. It had myth and Shakesperre and a shit ton of actors from TNG.

Plus it had Bill Faggerbakke aka that dude from Coach aka M-O-O-N aka Patrick Star as Broadway. AND Ed Asner played a scotsman!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• DON'T YOU FUCKING PISS ON MA GARGOYLES ROB.

It's the Keith David/Rikker association that made this great.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Not to mention as I said in my most recent episode of The Ed Hocken show, there was the episode in which Elisa Maza became a gargoyle.

Some people became furries that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          DON'T YOU FUCKING PISS ON MA GARGOYLES ROB.

It's the Keith David/Rikker association that made this great.
          I wanted to like it because of that. But I never could get into this show. It was no BTAS which it is unfortunately compared to forever in my mind.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That instant comparison to B:TAS has to be disconnected. Not everything can or should be compared to B:TAS automatically.

I know Batman Beyond was pretty good, it very much wasn't B:TAS.

Although, I will state that the final season of B:TAS was a huge step down with the exception of a few episodes. But the one involving Supergirl and Batgirl, holy christ was that terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              you never know hold Fletch is in the books.
              tagged

edit: doh, can't add anymore

Comment

• Beyond sucked IMO and I really just thought the Gargoyles looked cheesy.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                  tagged

edit: doh, can't add anymore
                  God dammit, obviously I meant "how old".

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Beyond sucked IMO and I really just thought the Gargoyles looked cheesy.
                  Beyond had a couple of good episodes. The one I mentioned on the show, that had a great ending.

And did you even watch Gargoyles? I meant you would have been 14-15 at the time so it's possible you were out of it. I don't know.

Comment

• Temple Grandin

http://www.hbo.com/global-video/video.html?vid=1079256

Danes will win an Emmy.
                    Last edited by PHEDG; 02-16-2010, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Shit, I want to check this out. Hope it comes out on dvd soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        And did you even watch Gargoyles? I meant you would have been 14-15 at the time so it's possible you were out of it. I don't know.

I believe I gave it a shot (as I still watched BTAS around that time) but it really didn't do anything for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                          Looks interesting. And by interesting I mean I would watch it while furiously masturbating, thinking of Danes in that cattle guard from the clip.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I watched about half of The Last Days of Disco last night, I'll finish the other half tonight. This comes off like a Kevin Smith movie for really smart people with a lot less gay sex references.

Comment

• Over the past week, I've watched:
                              The Great Escape (yeah, that was a pretty great escape, but not too good of an outcome)
                              An Affair to Remember (The ending! What a fucking ending!)
                              Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House (Lies. He had contractors build it for him)
                              2010 (Hello? Monolith? New star? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS!?!?)
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• You REALLY don't like Kevin Smith do you?

In reference to Ed.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X