Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After several false starts, I watched the shitty DVD transfer of the GREATEST FUCKING SUPERHERO MOVIE OF MY YOUTH, The Rocketeer.

The score always brings me back to Beeman's chewing gum, the airfield, and the bloated corpse of Jon "It's all part of the show" Polito.

The animated Nazi cartoon. Howard Locke Hughes. HOTTEST Connelly. A giant villain whose face was stolen from the set of Dick Tracy.

And Neville Sinclair himself, Tim Dalton. He's never been so close to channeling his Inner Gruber as here. Arrogant, endlessly charismatic, and the true star of the film.

Bill Campbell was good and played the somewhat bumbling but earnest good guy thing well. But c'mon, it was The Dalton Show, and it was fucking glorious.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Jobe View Post
      Haha, you listen to the newest ep? He does fail pretty hard in regards to it.
      Yeah and I said in the other thread that there needs to be a new word to describe the level of failure his lazy ass has achieved. Horror fan my hairy white ass.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Walk Hard is way funnier than I expected.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Walk Hard is brilliant.

Comment

• Originally after buying the 2-disc special unrated edition of that for $30 I had a bad taste left in my mouth making it hard to enjoy. But after seeing it many times now just on tv I find a new JCR thing that is pure genius everytime.

Comment

• I CAN'T BUILD YOU A CANDY HOUSE
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I really dug Walk Hard. I still listen to the soundtrack on occasion.

Watched Moon over the weekend. FREAKING LOVED IT!!!! I had no clue what I was in for. If you haven't seen it, stay away from any spoiler laden reviews. Sam Rockwell acts his ass off in this flick.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Currently watching Party Down on instant. This is a pretty damn good comedy about caterers in LA.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Watched COBRA last night on instant-view. I knew this was a CANNON production and despite it's strange non-sequiters, very forgettable movie.

Most disgusting thing in the movie? Stallone drinking a Coors...warm.

Comment

• I love Cobra more than oxygen.

Comment

• Yeah, I remember digging on Cobra back in the day. But it's been a long time since I have checked it out.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's only 87 minutes long, sure as hell doesn't feel like it.

Comment

• Gotta back up Ed on this one. 'Cobra' is a pretty middling film in the Stallone hierarchy. Granted, I haven't seen it in YEARS.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's no Tango & Cash.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HATED 'Tango and Cash'.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X