Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for Centipede.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn. Sad to hear that about 'Robin Hood'.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Robin Hood trailers have done absolutely nothing for me. Looks like any other random action movie period piece.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
          Can't wait for Centipede.
          It's On Demand. I can't bring myself to watch it.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            Robin Hood trailers have done absolutely nothing for me. Looks like any other random action movie period piece.

The movie is about 90% stilted dialogue and 10% action. The action is shot very well, but there's only 2 scenes.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No interest whatsoever in Robin Hood. The commercials certainly aren't motivating me, despite seeing Scott's name mentioned (looks like Gladiator in the woods to me).

NOES remake - shame, but I'm not expecting much. Will wait til this hits cable.

Furry Vengeance? The hell happened to Brendan Frasier? I'd dig on this if I was 5 years old, but now, no.

Just counting down to Iron Man 2 - few more days to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                No interest whatsoever in Robin Hood. The commercials certainly aren't motivating me, despite seeing Scott's name mentioned (looks like Gladiator in the woods to me).

NOES remake - shame, but I'm not expecting much. Will wait til this hits cable.

Furry Vengeance? The hell happened to Brendan Frasier? I'd dig on this if I was 5 years old, but now, no.

Just counting down to Iron Man 2 - few more days to go.

Furry Vengeance was an inch better than NOES 2010
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• That confirms the feeling I had with Robin Hood. I love KoH: DC to death, and I'm a huge Scott fan, and to an extent, Crowe, but that project looks trite.

Centipede: vomit good, or vomit bad?

Looks like I have to listen to my boy Anderson, as Kickass and The Losers were exactly like he said it was.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    (looks like Gladiator in the woods to me).
                    It actually looks like the same fucking woods from Gladiator...

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      That confirms the feeling I had with Robin Hood. I love KoH: DC to death, and I'm a huge Scott fan, and to an extent, Crowe, but that project looks trite.

Centipede: vomit good, or vomit bad?

Looks like I have to listen to my boy Anderson, as Kickass and The Losers were exactly like he said it was.

A mix of both on Centipede. The insane setups to get to the body horror are nearly a work of art. It plays like a much more well-directed version of Taxidermia.

Comment

• You guys go ahead and have fun with that Centipede thing. I am definitely NOT the target audience for that kind of stuff.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Neither am I, but you know me.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The ultimate ass-to-mouth, Ed. It's right up your alley!
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• ZING!

Comment

• Now just wait a goddamn minute....
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X