Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched Fletch again. Chevy was a pimp in it. So much missed opportunity in both Chase's film career and future Fletch movies.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I really wanted the Jason Lee Fletch to happen. Am I alone in that? He's too old, pudgy and scientology-y now I guess....
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I'd still watch Jason Lee as Fletch.

Watched Facing Ali tonight. Cool documentary/interview film talking to 10 of Ali's opponents. Of course most of them were half promoting themselves but still an interesting view.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
          Watched Facing Ali tonight. Cool documentary/interview film talking to 10 of Ali's opponents. Of course most of them were half promoting themselves but still an interesting view.
          Got that on my que. Trailer was awesome.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Watched Gamer this weekend. Awesome idea, shoddy execution. I really dug Michael C. Hall in it though. He was having a blast. Also the sweaty fat guy that controlled Gerard's wife was ridiculous. And lulz to Peter Petrilli trying to fuck her.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That sweatty waffle eater was of the most disgusting things I had ever seen. But I swear that movie was done through a speed/ecstasy high.

As for Jason Lee as Fletch, it could work as you never know hold Fletch is in the books. The question now would be would he still work at a newspaper? Hell, might as well set the thing in the past.

Comment

• That's standard operating procedure for Neveldine/Taylor.

Sort of interested in how Michael C. Hall does as a scenery chewer.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He does awesomely. It's like a southern Bill Gates on coke.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He's very good but it still begs the question of just why did Hall pick this movie? The man is a damn good tv and stage actor. Just seems so odd. But I can't be the only one to think everyone has this plastic sheen over them.

All I know is that I would never EVER will myself out to that Sims game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      He does awesomely. It's like a southern Bill Gates on coke.
                      Sold.

Sold and then sold again at a second-hand store for two and a half geldings to a wench with a wooden leg and half a face.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I talked a bit about this on the cast we recorded yesterday. It's not a new idea, but the added "sell your body to be an avatar" was fucking crazy and I wish they spent more time on that. That's the part of the flick I really dug.

Comment

• It would have had it not been dialed to 15. Although the guy dressed in a suit with a pig nose was kind of funny.

Comment

• But that's the point Ed. That's exactly how most MMO's are. No wants to be Ed Hocken, office drone. They want to be Rob Hughes, Sex Machine in leather pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              But that's the point Ed. That's exactly how most MMO's are. No wants to be Ed Hocken, office drone. They want to be Rob Hughes, lead singer of ORGY.
                              That's more like it.

I do get the point, I just thought it was funny to look normal but have this one tweak. Or you look like some kind of candy-coated furry raver.

But then I never played any of this stuff. Hell, I'm surprised that Second Life still exists.

Comment

• I'd also be curious about the script, there definitely seems to be chunks missing from the movie. Also, holy shit to buff Dexter. IT came out of nowhere. It made Lesley feel uncomfortable haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X