Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    I remember when the movie came out on video and a copy of Kevin's map came with a purchase. Awesome.
    YES. I had that shit on my wall for a week.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• A Deep Throat documentary on instant. Nothing great but interesting.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Somebody hooked me up with the PBS doc on Cassavetes and the BBC Making Of doc on Cassavetes' "Husbands", so I might watch that shit. Still need to watch this copy of Minnie and Moskowitz though.

first-world problems
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• fuck it, watchin' Le Samourai.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
            I remember when the movie came out on video and a copy of Kevin's map came with a purchase. Awesome.

Fuck yeah man. I remember we hit a deer on the way home after seeing the first one in the theater. That day I was but a child who was amazed at Kevin's antics and cleverly placed traps. That night after watching my grandpa gut that deer while yelling at me, I was a man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll one up you. Parent's bought a duck. It was my 7th? birthday. Broke its neck in front of me. We had delicious dark, greasy meat that day.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Did he skin & quarter it as well? I'll never forget the day I learned how to do that. So manly just hacking at a dead ass deer.

Re: Robs gramps
                Last edited by B_Metal; 11-30-2009, 08:41 PM.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh yeah. He did it all.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Tell me you ate the back strap right then & there and you tramps is aces in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      A Deep Throat documentary on instant. Nothing great but interesting.
                      That doc is well edited.

Comment

• 100% agreed. I loved the one old guys wife who bitched at him talking about the mob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                          fuck it, watchin' Le Samourai.
                          Incredible film. Must revisit it some day soon.

All I remember aside from Alain Delon being the coolest killer in history was he had a shitload of keys.

The man put janitors to shame (in more ways than one).
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-30-2009, 09:39 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Paper Heart. Nice and quirky and feelgoody. I dig on Charlyne Yi and Michael Cera, so we dug it. Not a full documentary but the doc parts were my favorite. And the ending is fucking great. Rent it.

Comment

• Watched The Secret of NIMH last night, this was a pretty heavy children's movie. If only Don Bluth didn't ride the rails into animation jail.

Also began Flight of the Conchords season 1 disc 1. I now get the Bowie impersenation.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Laughed my fucking ass off watching Taken.

Loved the fact that Oskar Schindler went Charlie Jason Bourne Bronson in Europe, but the end chase had some of the most psychotic and unnecessarily incoherent editing.

So awful that I could have sworn the Audi Aslan was driving was going to turn into an autobot. It honestly almost soured the experience of seeing Rob Roy shoot the flopsweat off the Iron Sheik's face in the end. Almost.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X