Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hick - This was an odd duck of an independent flick, starring Chloe Moretz. Nicely shot, pacing/story tended to drag a bit here and there, and a couple of cringe-worthy bits (especially considering Moretz' character is supposed to be 13 and she's looking all jail-baity and shit, something that bites her in the ass later in the film).

Neat cameos/performances from Alec Baldwin, Juliette Lewis, and Blake Lively, but the film itself needed more work (wasn't sure what the movie was going for, really). Moretz was pretty good - she's well on her way to a Jodie Foster-esque career, but she could use some better material.

Comment

• Nothing But Trouble.

I honestly don't have the words. Did Dan Aykroyd make a Texas Chainsaw, Saw-prequel, Looney Tunes cartoon? What the fuck kinda garbage did I just watch?
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The best kind.

SEE YA SOON, BANKER!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Garbage? ¿GARBAGE?

Mr. Bonestripper would have words with thee.

Comment

• When I leave this planet to return home, I will retire this vessel the only way I know how:

Bonestripppaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously? There's love for that film. Genuine, or ironic?
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• An even split.

Alfonso was like James Bond.
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-29-2013, 04:52 PM. Reason: He really was.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's cool Ben, we all brain fart every once in a while.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• There is no farting going on.

I have nothing but respect for a man and his dream to wear prosthetic dicks on his face and get away with a PG-13 rating.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just meant it was OK with Ben not liking the flick even though it's glorious. We've all been there.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dan's lines are the best, by the way. Just the history of that old ghoul is interesting in and of itself.

"Bad call, cornflake. I left that leg in France!"

It's like the Peacock clan were given the Christopher Guest treatment. Only Guest was bound, gagged, and replaced by John Waters.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ben is one of those spiders in a birthday cake the judge warned us about.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            Seriously? There's love for that film. Genuine, or ironic?
                            You're out of your element here, Truffaut
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Nothing But Trouble.

I honestly don't have the words. Did Dan Aykroyd make a Texas Chainsaw, Saw-prequel, Looney Tunes cartoon? What the fuck kinda garbage did I just watch?
                              Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              The best kind.

SEE YA SOON, BANKER!
                              Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Garbage? ¿GARBAGE?

Mr. Bonestripper would have words with thee.
                              Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              When I leave this planet to return home, I will retire this vessel the only way I know how:

Bonestripppaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.
                              Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Seriously? There's love for that film. Genuine, or ironic?
                              NBT is a goddamn stoner classic. Nothing about it works in the normal sense of the word but as soon as I see Danny's penis nose all is forgiven. Plus 2PAC is in it. That's hilarious and great.

BONESTRIPPPPPAAAHHHHH
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Now I gotta see if this is on instant. Rewatch imminent!

Comment

Working...
                                X