Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But in a good way!

Comment

• I watched the first episode of the fourth series of The IT Crowd last night.

Still hilarious.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Blade 2.

So many contradictory actions, so many last-act double-triple crosses, yet still a blast after all this time.
        Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-13-2011, 11:59 AM.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          I watched the first episode of the fourth series of The IT Crowd last night.

Still hilarious.
          Not a movie Ed.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Harry ruined 'Blade 2' for me. I watched it once in the theater and that's it. I remember it being good, but yeah...Harry.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Blade 2.

So many contradictory actions, so many last-act double-triple crosses, yet still a blast after all this time.
              FUCKING LOVE that flick. For realz.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Harry ruined 'Blade 2' for me. I watched it once in the theater and that's it. I remember it being good, but yeah...Harry.
                Potter or Dean Stanton?
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Knowles. His review of 'Blade 2' is legendary for its sexual imagey and overall awfulness. I can't even think of the film without conjuring up truly vile imagery.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Catfish

Really eerie. You get this feeling about half way through that something really sinister is about to happen, but what unfolds is just unbelievable. Very interesting film, completely made so by the 3 guys making the film and their level of control. Its available on Lovefilm online for us Brits - I guess maybe Netflix instant is the equivalent Stateside? Well worth a watch.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• 'Catfish' is supposed to have a killer twist in it. Don't spoil it, as I want to watch the film and see if it GETS me with that twist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Knowles. His review of 'Blade 2' is legendary for its sexual imagery and overall awfulness. I can't even think of the film without conjuring up truly vile imagery.
                        Holy shit, that sounds equal parts hilarious and disastrous.

What a hornball.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          Holy shit, that sounds equal parts hilarious and disastrous.

What a hornball.
                          You've never read that review for 'Blade 2'???? Jeez, man...that's pretty much an internet meme at this point. Anyone have a link to it?

Just to warn you...once you read it, you can never UNread it.

Comment

• I've heard reference made to it, but I have yet to look into the abyss.

ETA: Found it. Thoughts forthcoming.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That is an abyss worth jumping into. I don't know how it didn't destroy him.

Comment

• Here ya go!

Comment

Working...
                                X