Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some great ideas Hollywood. Give me a call.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Of all the things wrong - or unnecessary, would be fairer - with Trance, I really liked that it had a strong sexual element that wasn't purely titillating or there for shock value. It acknowledged that sex is important to people and moved on. That's about as deep as the film gets, in a way.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I've seen the clips of Rosario. Good GOD is that a sexy woman.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          That'll work. Her pussy is actually a key plot point.
          Fact: Here in Quebec (only), "plotte" is a dirty slang word for pussy.

And it's spoken EXACLTY like "plot"...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            I've seen the clips of Rosario. Good GOD is that a sexy woman.
            She's never looked sexier or more beautiful. She's so much of what is good about the film, as well.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Fact: Here in Quebec (only), "plotte" is a dirty slang word for pussy.

And it's spoken EXACLTY like "plot"...
            Nice.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Silver Linings Playbook.

I really love this film. Starts off as a nice little indie drama, ends up a big Hollywood romance. Its just beautifully played and shot all the way through. It surprised me the first time I saw it; I think it's a bit a of a modern classic in the making now.

Comment

• Yeah, I need to see that one again. I liked it in the theater but didn't love it...not sure why.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  Silver Linings Playbook.

I really love this film. Starts off as a nice little indie drama, ends up a big Hollywood romance. Its just beautifully played and shot all the way through. It surprised me the first time I saw it; I think it's a bit a of a modern classic in the making now.
                  Agreed, I also like that it approached mental illness in a bit more realistic way than most movies. I'm not saying it nailed it, but it's much better than your usual Hollywood "crazy" portrayals.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dredd

Felt melting fucking ownage

Comment

• I still sacrifice goats at the altar of a sequel.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Dredd

Felt melting fucking ownage
                        Any other answer would have been unacceptable.

Comment

• Now Billy...

Go watch The Raid and Dredd back to back and then go fuck some lady friend. The testosterone alone will make you last for a fucking week, non-stop.

Comment

• Pain and Gain.

It was....ok. It straddled a really fine line of black comedy and horribleness. Marky Mark was surprisingly decent but The Rock is the one that killed it. I wish there was more Ed Harris in it. IT was also 25 mins too long.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              IT was also 25 mins too long.
                              That seems to be one of Bay's major problems. Fucker can't edit for shit.

Comment

• it felt like it went on forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X