Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Zombieland. Prepare to laugh. A lot. I fucking dug this movie.

Spoiler: Bill Murray plays a xxxxxxx.
    So great! I want to watch it again. Also if you stay after the credits you will see 10 seconds of Bill Murray and Woody H.

Comment

• Zombieland

Emma Stone is a piece of ass.

Loved the opening credits fx.

Comment

• Rocky - in HD. Man this movie never gets old. So many small moments that really make the flick. The later movies lose some of that but the original holds up.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched The Cooler yesterday, great gambling movie. Baldwin and Macy are also great.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Trick R Treat. Glorious.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
              Trick R Treat. Glorious.
              Agreed.

You will never EVER look at Manson's cover of sweet dreams the same way again.

Comment

• Oh and for those of you who thought Anna Paquin looked hot in the 25th Hour. Prepare to have your mind, blown!

Comment

• Anna Paquin is not hot.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When you see Trick r' Treat. You'll understand.

Comment

• Doesn't matter. She's not attractive. Just saying.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Oh believe me Rob, when you see what happens. You'll make an exception.

Plus, I gots a free copy of the dvd. Gonna pass this one around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Anna Paquin is not hot.
                          Yes and no.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I can get behind that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              I can get behind that.
                              Yeah, you'd get BEHIND it alright. HI-YO!

Comment

• I would teach her the meaning of the word respect.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X