Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH MAN MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK BIG B ABOUT PAUL BLART HE REALLY LIKES IT
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• lulz @ the forum title.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• hehe.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched BSG: The Plan. Don't bother.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Still checking it out. It has to be better than Razor.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Nope. Well, the very beginning had some interesting things that were never capitalized upon.

Comment

• But I fucking hated Razor arhghghg. Oh well, it's still on my que. Just glad I didn't buy it then.

Comment

• No buy!

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                      Tried watching Rocknrolla, it was Guy Ritchie trying too hard.
                      I watched about 30 minutes of this during lunch today. I couldn't understand a word anyone said, except for maybe Thandie Newton. Guy Ritchie makes the same movie every time.

Yes, I will watch the rest of it.

Comment

• Fantastic four:RoSS. Not fucking approved.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• New Moon. Given it was the most depressing of the four books, there was waaaaaay too much humor in the movie. And other than the swooning tweens, generally had fun last night.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 'Le Samourai' on Criterion DVD. Great French film from 1967.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I love the cover of the dvd. I should get around to seeing that.

I finished GI JOE last night. Still didn't get any better and got even sillier with Tatum being the most inert force since Hyrdrogen.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X