Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    I'm watching this today and I can't wait. Screw you people.

Also lulz to BiG B's APPROVED shit:

More like FAIL.
    I actually thought GI Joe was a decent brainless action flick. But Snake Eyes' mask had LIPS!?!?! WTF!?!?! Also I responded to Big B with "Death>Paul Blart"
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wrong on so many levels. Observe and Report has problems but don't tell me that ending didn't save the movie.

And GI Joe doesn't have good action so far (I'm half way through the movie), this shit just seems so boring.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I enjoy what Jody did with the flick, but it wasn't as good as Foot Fist IMO. But yeah, the ending was fucking amazing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Wrong on so many levels. Observe and Report has problems but don't tell me that ending didn't save the movie.

And GI Joe doesn't have good action so far (I'm half way through the movie), this shit just seems so boring.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I really can't wait to watch GI JOE today. Just waiting on my mailman.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We're getting RocknRolla and FF: rise of the silver surfer today from netflix. Wife picked FF.

Comment

• I liked FF:SS. Then again I liked the first FF film too.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I saw the original FF with my dad. We both were bored and actively pissed off at all the inane choices they made.

Comment

• Tried watching Rocknrolla, it was Guy Ritchie trying too hard.

If you want to see great British Gangster work, check out The Long Good Friday with Bob Hoskins and Helen Mirren lookin oh so fine in the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I saw the original FF with my dad. We both were bored and actively pissed off at all the inane choices they made.
                      It's probably the most difficult Marvel property to bring to the screen. They got the tone right (and 2 of the FF) but little else. Still, I saw glimpse of a great FF movie in there. Hence my like.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Understandable, but they fucked up Sue by hiring Jessica Alba and Doom was the biggest pile of fail. Only the Torch was great IMO.

Comment

• Never saw either FF movie but the casting of Chris Evans as Johnny and Chiklis as Ben Grimm were probably the only two good things.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            Tried watching Rocknrolla, it was Guy Ritchie trying too hard.

If you want to see great British Gangster work, check out The Long Good Friday with Bob Hoskins and Helen Mirren lookin oh so fine in the day.
                            Seen it and it is pretty good. I'll give these a go but I'm sure the wife will make me watch Paul Blart since it's on instant now. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU

Comment

• Torch and the Thing were cast perfectly (and written perfectly). Doom? I think he was cast perfectly. Just written piss-poorly. The script was the biggest offender in that film. As far as Alba as Sue? Ehh. Didn't rape my childhood. I've never been able to really imagine someone in that role. Reed, however I got to say was inspired casting. He also got shot with a piss-poor script.

Comment

• Basically FOX fucking sucks and ruined what could have been a good flick. Also, The Incredibles did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X