Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently watching Overnight, talk about being doomed from the start.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Currently watching Overnight, talk about being doomed from the start.
      God, that fucking guy. I remember watching the footage of his brother's awful band noodling around and that Oshkosh-wearing dick bragging about how they were going to get a record deal and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOo

...sorry, I just had a mild rage stroke.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That's another thing that irritates the shit out of me when it comes to Boondock Saints fans. They worship at the altar of some motherfucker who dresses like a My Buddy.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
          That's another thing that irritates the shit out of me when it comes to Boondock Saints fans. They worship at the altar of some motherfucker who dresses like a My Buddy.
          Not only that, who in the fuck thinks they could score both in music AND film? Get the fuck out of here.

Comment

• I <3 that doc. I don't care if it's biased or not. Troy Duffy is hilarious.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Troy Duffy is a less talented more depressed Kevin smith with the ego of Tom Cruise. How can you not love him?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It would help if his voice wasn't so irritating. Granted, he's no Linkara from That Guy with the glasses. Still, that scene at the film school, holy christ.

Comment

• Food Inc.

Nothing new here. Most of our food is bad. I was disappointed with this doc. I had hoped it was going to go more indepth but the gist is: Corn is in everything, most of our meat comes from 5 sources, OMGZ we are all gonna die.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Twilight Zone: The Movie

The Lithgow segment is the best bar none. However, I did get a kick out of seeing Vic Morrow go into a bar about three miles from where I live.

Plus, love the use of the old theme song at the end with Akroyd in the ambulance. I lulzed big time at that one.
                    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 11-07-2009, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• The intro is still great IMO. and the Dante sequence is pretty fun.

Comment

• We watched The Phantom Menace last night. Ugh. I swear, that movie could be made about 50 times better if:

• Jake Lloyd wasn't Anakin
                        • They dubbed the Neimodians
                        • They dubbed the Gungans
                        • They didn't kill off Maul
                        • If there was any sort of tension in the movie.

Lesley (who had never seen it) was just like: "Why do I care about this, we all know who is going to live and who is going to die"

I couldn't argue with that.

Comment

• Near Dark on the big screen.

Anytime you need to look up "Shit-eating grin", you'll see Bill Paxton's picture. He's that awesome.

Comment

• The ending is the only thing I dislike about the movie. Otherwise Henriksen is a goddamn pimp.

Comment

• I'd agree about the lingering freeze frame, that I'm not wild about. But it's a great vampire movie and a great western.

Plus, I'd love to have a Tangerine Dream score for my life.

Comment

• Pusher, solid Danish crime flick...ending kinda sucks...cool action, paced well...available instantly on Netflix Queue.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X