Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    Ingrid is playing Lego Indy 2 at the part from KOTC. She said that if the movie is like that she's glad she never saw it.
    Lulz but true. Movie sucks
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shia needs to be the next Indy. I'm dead fucking serious.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It'd be better then old decrepid Indy
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• At least Indy can grow some fucking face hairs.

You see Eagle Eye?

They totally glued a fuckin' merkin to that kid's face.

No. What that franchise needs to do is die the quiet death it should have after that 1000 year old knight waved "bye bye and thanks for all the Jesus fish" to the Jones Boyz.

Also: watched Taken again. Editing was still rougher than asphalt on a bare ass, but Neeson is the fucking badass Billy Jack avenger, savin' our daughters from the French and dirty foreigners while we stay home and fuck Famke Janssen. Or at least by proxy.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-31-2009, 09:24 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YOU NEED TO DIE THE QUIET DEATH.

We all know there will be another one. I want Ford to be far away from it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Shia needs to be the next Indy. I'm dead fucking serious.
              Really? Guy has zero charisma. Can't see it at all.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Really? That's fucked, because in most flicks he's in he is the best part of the movie. Disturbia, Eagle Eye, Indy, Transformers, etc.

Comment

• Howard is wrong.

Comment

• Shia is fine, he should not be the new Indy. Indy is Indy and should stay that way. There are plenty of other pulp action heroes to mine.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed is wrong. Today is Gays Fail Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Really? That's fucked, because in most flicks he's in he is the best part of the movie. Disturbia, Eagle Eye, Indy, Transformers, etc.
                        Well look at those movies. Not exactly great stuff. Not that hard to be a shining spot in the movie.

He just comes across as so wooden. Hard to believe what he is utterly failing to emote.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I remember him being pretty good in "A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints".

But he's no Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Emile Hirsch. I think that has to do with the films he's done as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            He just comes across as so wooden. Hard to believe what he is utterly failing to emote.
                            He's got nothing on Channing Tatum, though.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• There are elements on the period table that are less inert than Channing Tatum.

Comment

• He brings a sense of fun to things. I dunno, I just dig on Shia for some reason. And obviously the Beard does too.

Comment

Working...
                                X