Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitch or The Pursuit of Happyness

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      Hitch or The Pursuit of Happyness
      For the last time. MY WIFE DOESN'T LIKE TYPICAL FEMALE-ISH SAPPY SHIT IE IT'S EITHER AN ACTION MOVIE OR SCI-FI MY GOD DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT WHY DID SHE BY MIB3 DEAR GOD WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!????!???!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It really is terribad.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• iRobutt?

Handoncocks?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            iRobutt?

Handoncocks?

Comment

• You're getting your black actors mixed up, dude. That's Damon Wayans.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Plus, MIB3 is apparently not the assbleed it appears to be.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just finished Flight. Hot mess and it lost me after the crash. Didn't realize it was a Zemekis film until the the end of the movie when the "Forrest Gump"-esque music swelled.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      Just finished Flight. Hot mess and it lost me after the crash. Didn't realize it was a Zemekis film until the the end of the movie when the "Forrest Gump"-esque music swelled.

You couldn't spot any Zemeckis film post Gump within 15 minutes? For shame, Ingrid.

I love Flight because it's so fucking terrible that it becomes great again. The only person who seemed to be in on the joke was John Goodman.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• MiB 3 is really bad and all those 'critics' (I'm looking at you, Knowles) that gave it a pass need to up their game.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Plus, MIB3 is apparently not the assbleed it appears to be.
                          It's megaassbleed

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          MiB 3 is really bad and all those 'critics' (I'm looking at you, Knowles) that gave it a pass need to up their game.
                          THIS

Comment

• I liked it. Better than the second not as good as the first. Brolin was the reason I dug it.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Brolin is literally the only decent thing about it. Everything else was dogshit. AWWWW HELL NAW covered dogshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                It's megaassbleed
                                I'm sorry for your assbleedings then.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X