Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
    Is that the movie with the girl who has a machine gun hand?
    hahaha. yah. she also has a "tempura hand" at a point in the movie as well. hahahaha.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Awesome. I gots to see this one!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I saw the two trailers and realized I probably don't need to see the movie now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• there are ninjas in this movie as well. so ridiculous! oh, and one of the main protagonists is ayami, a japanese av star. hahahaha. asians are crazy!

Comment

• We watched Man on the Moon last night. I love that flick. Andy Kaufman was too cool for school. One of Jim Carrey's best performances. And you gotta love Paul Giamatti.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• just finished watching the mist, we own the night, and into the wild.

the mist was fantastic and i still haven't seen it in black and white yet. the end, although i expected it since reviewers and the dvd box cover kind of spoils it, was still great.

wasn't too impressed with we own the night.

into the wild was a great movie, albeit a little long. it's an adaptation of a book of the same name, which in turn is about christopher mccandless - a young man who went to far lengths to seek solitude. a little depressing but i would still recommend it.

Comment

• Just finished watching House and House 2, well I haven't seen these movies since I was young wee lad and back then this shit was great! House had it's moment's, mainly when the god awful monster's appeared made me laugh my ass off.
                House 2 I remembered more of but completely forgot about John Ratzenberger's great cameo in this film... good shit!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Re-Watched all of Requiem...I almost threw up at the end of this. Fucking depressing movie...I totally understand the movie. If anyone needs explanation PM me. Right after I finished the movie, I turned on the TV and heard the George Carlin died...Luckily I was in a good mood before I started the movie or else I might have ended it all.

Jared Leto, actually a cool actor. I just have extreme hate for him because of an incident at a club. Otherwise, everyone is solid in this flick.

ASS TO ASS
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Please share the Leto story.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Leto is just a fucking dick. Met him at Warped Tour a few years back. Came off like a fucking cocksucker with his "I'm cooler than you" attitude.

Comment

• Exactly what Rob said...He's a prick, plus he looks like a total fag. He was with Britney and dressed like a fucking tweeker fag, eyeliner and everything. Bouncers were acting all fucking retarded...fuck Leto and Britney.

Comment

• Leto was also dope in Highway

Comment

• He was perfect for Mark David Chapman. He was already an asshole, all he had to do was eat until he resembled latter-day couch-sized Brando.

Fuck, I hate Leto. Best scene in Fight Club.

On a less angry note, saw Tin Cup yesterday; the first time in six years. Golf is great when Cheech is your caddy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh Cheech. Rene Russo is pretty hot

Comment

• Word. She still is, mang.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X