Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I'll stick to the 90's toon, especially since the complete series is coming out in one nice package soon.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh, I watched Hellboy 2, and my thoughts can be located in the Hellboy 2 thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Looks like I'll stick to the 90's toon, especially since the complete series is coming out in one nice package soon.

Nice, although as badass as that show is, there really are only like a handful of awesome episodes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Luckly for me, I have big hands.

Comment

• Hah. zing!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just watched The Ten... anyone see this? I never even heard of it, just ran across it on HBO. It's 10 short films with lots of different actors... pretty sweet. Also watched Hot Fuzz for the first time and Shit just got real!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• I watched Enchanted last night.

Meh, could have used more tits.

Then we watched No Country for Old Men.

Javier was a fucking beast. I kinda zoned out during Tommy Lee Jones' last speech, so I'm gonna need to watch this again. Brutal fucking film, to say the least.

Comment

I watched Enchanted last night.

Meh, could have used more tits.

Then we watched No Country for Old Men.

Javier was a fucking beast. I kinda zoned out during Tommy Lee Jones' last speech, so I'm gonna need to watch this again. Brutal fucking film, to say the least.
                  I actually dug Enchanted. I think it's because of Amy and Susan. And Javier was one scary motherfucker.

Comment

• watched gotham knight on saturday. some of the animation irked prawns so much. hahahaha. especially chiny mcchinchin on the last episode. hahaha. the shorts were ok but overall i hated it. seeing in japanese sytle animation with kevin conroy's voice just felt wrong. and the shorts weren't just as good as the old animated series story wise. it was cool that they included legends of the dark knight, though, since it's one of my favorite batman episodes.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I actually dug Enchanted. I think it's because of Amy and Susan. And Javier was one scary motherfucker.
                      I really couldn't get into it. But I totally <3 Amy. She's just about as perfect as they come.

Comment

• Plus James Marsden was made for that role.

Comment

• He is one helluva pretty boy.

Comment

• And he was actually kind of funny. It's just a shame he didn't get enough screen time and better written role as Cyclops.

Comment

• X-Men 3 totally fucked him over. It still pisses me off, and I actually kinda liked the movie.

Comment

X-Men 3 totally fucked him over. It still pisses me off, and I actually kinda liked the movie.
                                Say it aint so!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X