Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    Well...I still say Cocaine Cowboys was fucking great.
    Yes, thank you.... in your face Bryan!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Watched Eagle Eye last night. Was semi-disappointed.

Then today Run Fatboy Run on dvd and How To Lose Friends and Alienate People back in the theater. Both Simon Pegg flicks. Both starring Thandi Newton aswell. But I though the latter was funnier. Plus what's not to like about Megan Fox in a wet dress?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
        Plus what's not to like about Megan Fox in a wet dress?
        Nothing. Ever.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
          Nothing. Ever. Except her fucking disgusting thumb
          Finally you see it my way.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Her thumbs are cute, you sonuvabitch. They're like a couple of David the Gnomes.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Exactly, why would you be looking at her thumb anyways? Do you like a thumb up your butt when ejaculating?
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Saw the first half of Rosemary's Baby last night, but fell asleep because I had class at the taint of dawn.

I dug what I saw, and forgot that Ruth "Maude" Gordon was in it. That old lady is awesome. As is the direction of Polanski. That fella hates apartments apparently.

Gonna go watch the other half sometime today, unless I start drinking. If that happens, I will end up viewing True Lies or something like it.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Even if you don't drink, go watch True Lies. Tom Arnold's finest hour.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• True. He was on fire with that one.

And the quick ADR'ed line he throws out when he stops the bus that is about to hit Arnold is FUCKING GOLD.

I could have that line on a loop for hours and not help but continue to laugh my ass off.

Or Bill Paxton's performance. "The vette gets 'em wet". Both were human highlight reels in that flick. Thanks. Puttin' it on NOW.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Awesome. I really need to see that again. It's been far too long. I remember seeing that movie in the theater with my parents at just the right age where a non stop erection was had after the scene with Jamie Lee....It was awkward trying to leave after the movie.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But holy shit was it a great summer.

Damn, I just realized 94 was a huge fucking year for action movies. Off the top of my head, three big ones in that year: Speed, True Lies, and Leon/The Professional.

I was spoiled that year, apparently.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I saw Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist the other night and it was great. I watched High Fidelity and Charlie Bartlett last night and am in love with them.
                          "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• High Fidelity is the greatness.

Comment

• Dreamcatcher. Saw it in the theater and Lesley has never seen it.

What Rob has learned from this movie:

If you ever see people harassing a retard, stop them. You just may be granted super powers.

If you see someone who's chest is big one minute and then their stomach is bigger the next, get the fuck out of dodge.

"Fuck Me Freddie" is the stupidest phrase uttered in this entire movie.

If Morgan Freeman shows up with a flattop, watch out. He's the unhinged one, and not Tom Sizemore. Who would of thunk it?

Never base your entire finale around a Retarded Donnie Wahlberg showing up and uttering the sentence: "Ello Ister Gay".

But for reals, I love this flick. It's like 5 movies in one, and each one is crazier than the other. But I really want more of the memory warehouse. That is the best thing in the movie, next to Tom Jane using a gun as a telephone.

Comment

• The first half of Gangs of New York. Love this flick. Hate Diaz. Wish Liam was in it more than just the beginning. Bill the Butcher is one scary mother fucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X