Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
    Impossible...Pacino is always the subtle character.
    Of course. What was I thinking. I'll just TAKE A FLAMETHROWER TO THIS PLACE!
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh yeah, I saw Gladiator again for like the 90th time. I really fucking love this movie. Crowe tends to be douchey in life, but he sure has had some acting gems.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Oh yeah, I saw Gladiator again for like the 90th time. I really fucking love this movie. Crowe tends to be douchey in life, but he sure has had some acting gems.
        Didn't care for this too much the first time I saw it. The more I see it, the more I am impressed by it. I took a lot of the set design for granted. Directing was fantastic, and Connie Neilsen is hot.

Comment

I caught a few minutes on HBO(?) nah, this shit is only cool to 80's cool guy jagoffs. How gay is this movie though? I know it's been discussed a million times but goddamn it's teh uber gay.
          NOOOO! I stayed up until 3am because I started watching this and haven't seen in forever. This movie is not gay! What is gay is owning the soundtrack when you where little and playing on your bad ass play school tape player for all the girls, Berlin full blast got me lot's of smiles from the girls!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Sorry Scott...It's totally gay.

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>
            <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vyN8VN4BSzM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT></P>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yes, sword fights never get's old... I want to hear what the thoughts on Goose are, he was my favorite!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Goose died of a brain tumor in Hawaii.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Goose died of a brain tumor in Hawaii.
                  WTF!

Comment

• Yeah, he lived through the crash, and became part of a top secret CIA program to infiltrate a the medical community of Chicago. It is assumed his "death" in Hawaii is simply him moving on to a new mission.

Comment

• Heh.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Yeah, he lived through the crash, and became part of a top secret CIA program to infiltrate a the medical community of Chicago. It is assumed his "death" in Hawaii is simply him moving on to a new mission.
                        Haaaa, fucker!

Comment

• just finished watching blue velvet. all i can say is, what the fuck? the movie became progressively weirder and weirder and it felt like it ended a little abruptly. i don't even know what else to say about it. i can say hopper is one crazy bastard in this movie.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            just finished watching blue velvet. all i can say is, what the fuck? the movie became progressively weirder and weirder and it felt like it ended a little abruptly. i don't even know what else to say about it. i can say hopper is one crazy bastard in this movie.

"Daddy wants to fuck!"

Comment

• Heneiken?! FUCK THAT SHIT. PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Don't toast to my health, toast to my fuck!

That movie is the greatness.

Comment

• I hate warm beer it makes me wanna fuckin' puke!

Comment

Working...
                                X