Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll try out a Boddington's.... never had one.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      If this will be the case, I want a picture of everyone drinking and enjoying a nice frosty can of Boddington's. You too, Rob.
      Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Not really. PBR can suck it.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I reignited my inner Mexican this weekend with Modelo.

In a can.

At room temp.

And it was glorious.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
          I'll try out a Boddington's.... never had one.
          I was going to have this as a surprise, but I'll be bringing in Boddington's. Yeah, you heard me.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm trying to watch "W". Oliver Stone is not known for subtly but holy shit. Talk about heavy handed. His hands must be coated in lead.

Comment

• It just sucks because Brolin is great as W.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Brolin himself is very good. But I don't understand Jeffrey Wright's approach of Colin Powell by making him Mushmouth and the annoying as fuck Condi Rice by Thandie Newton.

Once again, as fucked up as everything went down. The way it comes off in this film is insulting.

Comment

• Religulous was depressing and hilarious at the same time.

Comment

• Prolly gonna watch W tonight...gotta finish Miracle at St. Anna...it's taking forever...
                    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Like I just said. Thandie Newton's performance is gonna make you say "The fuck?" constantly.

Comment

• That didn't bother me as much as the lack of James Cromwell's lack of anything resembling Daddy.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think today is "Random Netflix Movie Day" for me.

Just saw Krull. I still have a soft spot for it.

Next up: OH SHIT! The one where Neidermeyer commits genocide upon the lobster population.

One Crazy Summer.

You win this time, queue.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That movie rules. Was just talking about it last night in fact. What happened to Savage Steve Holland?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• He got in a fight with Screaming Mad George.

Comment

• Silent Hill.

I want to like this movie soooo much, and I do for parts of it. The music, atmosphere, sound effect work. Everything else, not so much. It's a damn shame too. There could be a really effective horror movie here but Avary just couldnt' decide what to keep and what to toss from the games. And don't get me started on the over the top exposition montage near the end. But it's still miles better than all of the Resident Evil flicks. And I still enjoy the creature effects.

Comment

Working...
                                X