Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You saying Fahey would have been better than Cole. I'm sorry I know we have freedom of speech and all. But I cannot stand here idly by while you unfairly sass Gary Cole*

*Sorry, I just fell into John Adams mode for a moment there.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Haha. I knew that'd get a rise out of you.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think there is a Mount Olympus out there where Cole, Fahey, Eastwood, and Bernard Hughes' ghost drink and beat the shit out of each other all day.

But that's just me. I don't play favorites. I just play Q*Bert.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bernard Hughes for the fucking win.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ALL HAIL THE FAHEY...Talladega nights was so so, Magic Man.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Not to derail but where do Harry Dean Stanton and Ed "Sex Machine and Gov of Pennsylvania" O'Neill fit into this?

And Long Live Cole!

Comment

• How is Charles Bronson not included in that group?
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Ed can be FAHEY's cabana boy.

Comment

• You be Fahey's Cabana Boy. You'd certainly drop trou for the job.

Comment

• Ed O'Neil was superb in John From Cincinnati.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah but that show sucked.

Comment

• And I do like Ed. I was just fucking around.

Comment

• Same here, in both just fucking around the fact that Cinncinnati as they say in Good Morning, Vietnam "Sucked the sweat off a dead man's balls".

And me being a dumbass and because my handle also starts with Ed. I thought Rob was saying I should be Fahey's Cabana Boy. My apologies for the cross confusion.

Comment

• It didn't completely suck. O'Neill was great in his role as the craziest fucking bird owner this side of Harry Hamlin's Perseus.

The part where the H-Train riding surfer talks to John about fuckin' is awesome.

It's the sort of conversation that would have been included in Forrest Gump if Roth and Zemeckis weren't sugar-coating their retard tales.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Show was very spotty for sure.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X