Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. Jes jew dew.

Also: I do as well, for having never seen Freaks.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-23-2009, 02:35 PM. Reason: Shits and Dr. Giggles.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Constantine.

Great flick as I have no background with the comics. I'm sure if I did, I'd be annoyed, so I'm thankful I don't. One of the best on screen Lucifer's ever. Keanu and Shia are pretty great. Dug the hell outta the score as well.

Also, Gavin Rossdale was a great lackey. I said it. Wanna fight?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, it wasn't bad. Having no history with the comics certainly helped. Especially after I read up on them. Lots of differences. Not sure it was a bad thing though.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• does anyone know how to watch it on HBO.com?
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Rossdale should die in a thousand fountains of chlamydic urine for his "*poof* Finger-licking good" line.

Goddamn does he make Keanu look like Lawrence Olivier.

Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised they kept to much of the tone of the comic (well, as much as someone like Francis Lawrence could).

Also: Swinton for a Bowie biopic! Hollywood, get on this now!
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-23-2009, 02:41 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Rossdale should die in a thousand fountains of chlamydic urine for his "*poof* Finger-licking good" line.
              no arguments there, I just liked him on screen.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• HOLY SHIT. So I had the movie still playing while I was working on a project and after all of the credits, Shia shows back up dressed like Gabriel and flies off. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. OMG.

Comment

• Oh yeah, he's a pretty fella.

Not Shia. He looks like an emaciated baby bird.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I picked Constantine up on Blu. I really liked it and I thought I was all alone.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Forgot to mention: Pruitt "Shifty Eyes" Taylor Vince and Djimon Mustard Honsou were great in their little bit parts.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched "Burn After Reading" for the first time... Clooney and Pitt are great in this... Especially the Clooney/Pitt faceoff in the closet. The governments reaction??? Priceless.
                        "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
                        Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
                        Steven Wright

Comment

• J.K. Simmons and his people just acting like "What the shit is this?" was the perfect way to show how inept everyone else in the movie is.

Comment

• I just finished Disc 1 of New Street Law. A british attempt at our legal shows. It was...alright.

For tonight, because Watchmen is coming: Little Children
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• The only sentence that will get a cinephile slapped with jail time: I love Little Children.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Chocolate : Short description of plot--- Autistic girl can mimic martial arts; her mother is dying and needs money for medicine; autistic girl and cousin go and get money from people who owe her mom money by beating the crap out of them... And some type of gang nonsense too.

It had it's moments, but not as many of as I wanted to see... The girl can kick ass, but she goes from autistic to a female Tony Jaa way to fast IMO. Also unfortunately not all but a good portion of scenes strings were used...
                                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X