Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the shit man. Get some kickass white bread, some smooth (fuck that chunky abomination) and some strawberry preserves and a big glass of chocolate milk.

That would be one of my final meals.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      What the shit man. Get some kickass white bread, some smooth (fuck that chunky abomination) and some strawberry preserves and a big glass of chocolate milk.

That would be one of my final meals.
      ...Chunky is great, Strawberry works but Grape is more betters, and chocolate milk is meh...regular full on Vitamin D enriched for me...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Whoa! I dunno about that. Strawberry and Peanut Butter? That's just crazy talk.

And Regular Milk? That shit is so rich, it feels like I'm drinking cream. I'm used to drinkin Skim as that was what we had in the house.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          No joke: I never had PB&J in my life.
          Communist.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Not only that. Never smoked a joint in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiG B View Post
              ...Chunky is great, Strawberry works but Grape is more betters, and chocolate milk is meh...regular full on Vitamin D enriched for me...

FAIL. I'd rather eat my peanuts seperate. Strawberry preserves (not jelly or jam) is the way to go. Grape jelly was a fav as a kid, but can't do it anymore. And meh on chocolate milk? What the shit man? haha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Chocolate Milk is sweet. Really sweet. I just want some milk.

Comment

• My kids live on chocolate milk...I've never liked it, I don't dislike it...just don't really care for it...Strawberry Quik FTW!!!!

Comment

• I used to love that stuff as a kid. Now it makes my mouth angry.

Comment

I used to love that stuff as a kid. Now it makes my mouth angry.
                      All of it makes my belly angry...I'm somewhat lactose intolerant, somewhat...

Comment

• Fuck, we're gonna get Ed fucked up real good this Sunday on PB&J. I make 'em so think you will choke.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Oh man, I hope to get some usable voice mails from you fools that night. And seriously, get a picture of Hocken before he takes his first bite of his PB&j.

Comment

• I need Scott to bring his little video recorder thing.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It will be there, still need to download your bachelor party.
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Oh man, I hope to get some usable voice mails from you fools that night. And seriously, get a picture of Hocken before he takes his first bite of his PB&j.
                                If this will be the case, I want a picture of everyone drinking and enjoying a nice frosty can of Boddington's. You too, Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X