Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's kind of how we felt.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You see it for Rourke's performance. It's a character piece through and through.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Holy shit, I'm 40 mins into Punisher:War Zone and so far this movie is fucking AWESOME. Seriously.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• QFT buddy, QFT.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• OMG. IT IS SO AWESOME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              OMG. IT IS SO AWESOME.
              It is indeed. Most ridiculous New Yawk accent ever. And who knew KD Lang could act...sort of.
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 05-01-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Yep, I'm gonna be buying this. Great flick. Alot of fun.

Comment

• Even funnier how they didn't even bother trying to make where ever the hell they were filming look like New York. Although I find Looney Bin Jim's schtick to be a little repetitive.

But Soap was great.

Comment

• Fucking $30 on Blu-ray. That pisses me off right there. Amazon may be cheaper, I'm too lazy to look.

Comment

• You call yourself a jew? Get out there and bust your ass looking for a cheap price.

Comment

• Blu-ray is breaking me man. The studios really need to lower those prices.

Comment

• Well, if you want superior picture and sound. You'll have to pay a higher price. It's a trade off.

Comment

• This actually FELT like a comic book movie. It was glorious.

Comment

• Just watched Wolverine.

I wish I had an adamantium bullet so I could shoot myself and erase the film from my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                Just watched Wolverine.

I wish I had an adamantium bullet so I could shoot myself and erase the film from my mind.
                                I'll do it for you. WE FUCKING TOLD THAT MOVIE WAS A BIG PILE OF FAIL, without even watching it.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X