Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Is Joshua the one with Sam Rockwell?
    Yeah. He was the best part of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I'm on a bad streak:

JOSHUA- More psychological scary than "holy shit, this kid is the devil!" scary but even then, not really scary. Even the new Dave Matthews song at the end (his company produced the movie) isn't very good.
      Caught this on cable a few nights ago. I thought Rockwell and Farmiga been in it might be a sign that it would be decent. Wrong. It just dragged and dragged. Rockwell had some good moments. Vera wasn't anywhere near the hotness she was in The Departed.

Fail.
      Last edited by PHEDG; 11-16-2008, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Just finished Run Fatboy Run. Was hoping for more as it was written by Michael Ian Black and Simon Pegg. But was a cute little flick I guess. Some pretty good parts, but a by the numbers comedy for the most part.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• How was Dylan Moran, the man with the largest head in Ireland?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I enjoyed him in this. He had some pretty funny moments.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dylan Moran is awesome. Go watch Black Books it's really good.

I've been watching a lot of 30 Rock lately. Gonna, go see Quantum of Solace tomorrow night I think though.
              "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Pan's Labyrinth on BD, awesome flick and looks fucking great in HD. Del Toro has now solidified his spot in my top 5. Not sure if spoilers still apply here...but the fucking cut mouth looks fucking incredible. The VFX company is on point if not better than ILM.

Also watched Ricky Gervais HBO special, bloody hilarious, started to watch the British office, bloody hilarious.

Saw most of Eastern Promises again, this movie gets more and more interesting everytime I see it. Great flick, see it ASAP if you haven't already.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• After watching AVP:R this weekend, I had a hankering for some good old Dutch and the boys destruction. Just finished watching Predator. Goddamn this movie is still fucking aces. And after watching (well trying to make out the characters in the goddamn AVP flick) the Predator in the dark for the entire movie, it's nice to see the sweet costume effects in all of their glory in this one. Just wish I owned Predator 2 because I want to see Busey get cut in half on slowmo.

Comment

• Predator 2 is so fucking gruesome. I love that movie, tried to watch it with my kids before my wife walked in and freaked out seeing some Jamaicans getting their fucking wigs split. AVPR > AVP...might have to get it on BD, being that I can get it for like $12.

Comment

• Watche Event Horizon yesterday, the wifey never seen it and she loved it.
                      liberate tutame....ex inferis
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Haven't seen it...is that on Blu?

Comment

• Not sure, I caught it on HBO HD
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Nice...Yeah I got a few titles that have been set to record.

Comment

• Just finished Hard Boiled. Forgot how fucking ridiculous this movie is. Also, worse dubbed voices ever. And I forgot the babies thing near the end. Hilarious. So many babies!

Comment

• Saw The Savages on Sunday morning. Why? Because I couldn't fucking sleep.

I thought it would be really slow, but for some reason, it kept my attention instead of lulling me to sleep. I guess when you see a senile old man smear the word "Prick" on his bathroom wall in poo, you wanna see the next crazy thing the pruneface is gonna do. The more I think about it, the more awesome old people become.

Seymour Hoff and Laura Linney were pretty great as Brother and Sister Savage. A nice crama* fall movie.

*comedy-drama...fuck calling it a "dramedy"
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X