Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not racist. People misquote things all the time. Internet just makes it worse. Like Vader NEVER says Luke, I am your father.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• NO. I AM your father again Sam.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• We Are What We Are: This is a bad movie. At times it is entertainingly bad, but mostly it's boring and stupid.

The Sacrament: That's a goddamn movie. Ti West continues to be my boy. It's basically Jonestown Massacre, but it's intense as hell.

Comment

• When it starts to go south, it's an express train to Hell. Super unnerving and I loved every minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            NO. I AM your father again Sam.
            "You must spread some rep..."

Comment

• Bats V Supes Extended. Fuckin' a man. This flows so much goddamn better. Those of you that hated it to being with probably won't be swayed, BUT, I do recommend that you try watching it.

So many added scenes that fleshed out the plot, stupid character motivations from the original, etc..

I mean, the "Martha" scene isn't any less cheesy, but Lex's plan makes more sense, the Africa shit makes more sense, Clark hating Bats makes more sense, etc..

Dug it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                When it starts to go south, it's an express train to Hell. Super unnerving and I loved every minute.
                Yeah, it's wild how fast it goes from kind of fine but whatever to I AM NOT ENJOYING THIS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Bats V Supes Extended. Fuckin' a man. This flows so much goddamn better. Those of you that hated it to being with probably won't be swayed, BUT, I do recommend that you try watching it.

So many added scenes that fleshed out the plot, stupid character motivations from the original, etc..

I mean, the "Martha" scene isn't any less cheesy, but Lex's plan makes more sense, the Africa shit makes more sense, Clark hating Bats makes more sense, etc..

Dug it.
                  Is that out already?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Is that out already?

on Digital HD.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ahhhhh, cool.

Comment

• So the last 20 minutes of 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE sure was stinky, huh? I loved it up to that point. MEW and Goodman were great.

Comment

So the last 20 minutes of 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE sure was stinky, huh? I loved it up to that point. MEW and Goodman were great.

No.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I liked the idea of Goodman being at least partially right but I did not care for the execution at all.

Comment

So the last 20 minutes of 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE sure was stinky, huh? I loved it up to that point. MEW and Goodman were great.
                              No way man. Disagree.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Bats V Supes Extended. Fuckin' a man. This flows so much goddamn better. Those of you that hated it to being with probably won't be swayed, BUT, I do recommend that you try watching it.

Dug it.
                                So, if I haven't seen it before, Extended or regular?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X