Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Blomkamp, how Fox thought sequelizing Prometheus instead of Aliens was the better move is beyond me. And both ideas are terrible.

I understand that Scott was hot post-The Martian but still. Really?
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I have YET to see Elysium..... Go figure....
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's not as great as District 9 but not as terrible as some people say.

It's more of a let down. If it was the first movie he released I have a feeling more people wouldn't hate it as much possibly. It's also not subtle at all and could have been fleshed out a bit more. I just really dug Damon in it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and I HATED Damon in it. I thought he was terrible. I liked Sharlto Copely in it and some of the visuals are pretty good, but that's really about it.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I hated Sharlto in it because he was such a fucking comic book one note villain.

SO THERE IT IS THE LINE IS DRAWN:

MATT VS ROB

WHOEVER WINS GETS TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT A MEDIOCRE MOVIE AT BEST

hahah
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• At least Sharlto was fun to watch and brought some energy to the screen. Damon was just fucking dull, in my opinion.

Can we at least agree that Jodie Foster was terrible?
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Foster was in a different movie. A shittier movie. haha

Comment

• Was amazed how
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  Shalto's face is blown off (a la Britney Spears on South Park) and yet they still somehow manage to bring him back.
                  Laughed so Goddamn hard.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I hated Sharlto in it because he was such a fucking comic book one note villain.

SO THERE IT IS THE LINE IS DRAWN:

MATT VS ROB

WHOEVER WINS GETS TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT A MEDIOCRE MOVIE AT BEST

hahah
                    This shit's gonna cause an exodus of hard line BDR posters, tired of Rerb's overbearing NSFW policies, liberal welcoming of newly immigrating BDR members, and outrageously high tariffs on BDR swag and trade thru the Amazon portal. In honor of our leader Matt, we'll call it "Mexit".
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Matt is Mexican?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• On his father Miguel's side, Martin. His mom's name is Hokulani.

Comment

• #TeamRob #TeamFuckTheMexitcans
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Hallow

Roose Bolton and Benjen Stark can't keep this from being booooooooooooooring.

Comment

• Thanks for taking the hit on that one. Been eyeing it for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Thanks for taking the hit on that one. Been eyeing it for awhile.
                                It started off promising, then it just hit every cliche without any story attached to it. And jesussssssssssssssss, the last 1/3 has some of the worst makeup I've ever seen. The used "fake shemps" in the credits, and they legit must have been going for an Evil Dead level of quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X