Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Pain & Gain

Average. Which is too bad, as it could have been great. These guys were horrible pieces of shit, as were their victim. Holy crap.

The only really funny part is them trying to get rid of the bodies with power tools.
    Rock carried that movie kicking and screaming into mediocrity.

Comment

• The Rock was great in that. Everything else was poop though.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is there a movie where he sucks? No.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Not sure, I haven't seen the Tooth Fairy.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Not sure, I haven't seen the Tooth Fairy.

He tried his hardest, but the movie is shit. Still, a solid effort on his part.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Pain & Gain

Average. Which is too bad, as it could have been great. These guys were horrible pieces of shit, as were their victim. Holy crap.

The only really funny part is them trying to get rid of the bodies with power tools.
              Waste of a perfectly good Dwayne.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• yeah, I wasnt' a fan.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• NANOOK OF THE NORTH (continuing with my old school cinema)

As good as I remembered. Funny how a silent film about a starving Eskimo and his family can be so damned engaging. I don't care if some of the situations were staged: it looked and felt authentic enough that I was thoroughly enthralled.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    He tried his hardest, but the movie is shit. Still, a solid effort on his part.
                    Well at least the going theory of "Everything is better with The Rock in it" seems to be holding true.

Comment

• He made that remake of Witch Mountain entertaining enough.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Plus the meme's that movie spawned were worth it alone.

Comment

• totally.

Comment

• His Twitter is pretty fun.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The more I think about After Earth the more I get angry. What a piece of shit movie.
                              Last edited by Martin; 09-19-2013, 05:44 PM.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Haha what the fuck were you thinking?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X