Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool. Thanks. I'll check out the 3.5. Man, I need to get through these old series...

Yeah, the Pitt skit was indeed glorious.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I laughed so hard during 3, I thought I was going to die.

Watching BLADES OF GLORY right now, it's not that great but gotdamn Jenna Fischer.

Comment

• Totes forgot about Pitt being in Night Monkey 2. Which is fucking hilarious as well.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RqTcDhXyrc8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I laughed so hard during 3, I thought I was going to die.

Watching BLADES OF GLORY right now, it's not that great but gotdamn Jenna Fischer.
          Blades ain't that great, as much as I love Will Arnett.

And the Hall of Tasers had me in tears. Fuck, I regret not see Jackass 3 in 3D.

Comment

• It was awesome.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Elysium

Well, I'm glad I finally saw it - the effects were seamless and often fantastic and Sharlto Copley proves he's no one-trick pony. Every time he was on screen, the film came to life and his scene with Alice Braga was probably the one point in the film where I felt any emotion or, when Copley starts to lose it, levity.

It's a shame in a way, because I might have liked this more if I wasn't constantly comparing it to District 9.l I certainly enjoyed it enough until it got to the flaccid denouement. This just didn't have the emotional connection that Blomkamp's earlier film had and while the antagonists were still sketches of evil in D9, here they really stood out as snarling baddies - Copley's deranged psycho excepted.

A couple of the action beats are nice and the design and visuals are superb. It just didn't have anything new beyond that, for me.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Star Trek Into Darkness

meh. not a fan. went in wanting to end up loving it, ended up being bored. sad.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seriously, what was the point of the Klingons besides a set piece? Robocop is better than this.

Comment

• Faster such a good revenge flick.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The further I get from Into Darkness, the less I like it. It's just a bunch of empty lip service to what pseudo-fans wanted (Klingons! Khan!) that actually makes nearly no sense.
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      The final insult is Kirk dying of radiation to be immediately revived by magictribblesorwhateverandfuckthisscript.

I still think there's a good hour in the middle of good-looking space battle spectacle, but its totally empty as a whole. JJ still hasn't delivered a wholly satisfying film yet as a director, in my opinion. The less of a hand he has in the Star Wars script the better.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• You're aware some of us haven't the movie, right?

I mean, there's a thread JUST FOR THAT MOVIE in here...

Comment

• My apologies. I guess I did sort of assume everyone had seen it.

It won't let me edit it now - is it possible to delete my post?

Comment

• Don't worry about it, shit movies are exempt from spoiler rules.

Comment

• the whole movie was just a waste. It's a shame as I really enjoyed the first one.

Comment

• Going back to Faster, because The Rock. The only thing I didn't care for was the cringe worthy delivery Billy Bob Thornton gave of his line "I made my own hell." That and the mega rich assassin who kills for $1. LULZ

Comment

Working...
                                X