Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Tim. The entire crowd was disappointed that night. I think I saw more beers delivered at the Alamo during that screening then any other.

Comment

• I wanted to like it. I really, really did, and with the cast it had, it should have had me rolling. Plus, Rob talked it up enough on the podcasts that I thought it couldn't miss. Instead, damn thing played like one of those awful movie parodies Hollywood's seen fit to inflict on us (Vampires Suck, Disaster Movie, Superhero Movie, almost every Scary Movie sequel), where the humor just fails on the execution.

Comment

• I thought it was ok, but not great. I wouldn't put it with Scary movie. A bit of hyperbole.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The comparison to those films is pretty apt.

Comment

• Scary movie is just dumb. Your highness misfired.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I thought it was ok, but not great. I wouldn't put it with Scary movie. A bit of hyperbole.
              Fair enough; I should've prefaced my statement with "In my opinion..." Still didn't find it as funny as I thought it was going to be.

Comment

• Oh yeah, it for sure fell flat in a bunch of spots. It's just my opinion that those scary movie flicks and shit like that are intentionally stupid where as Your Highness just didn't hit it out of the park.

Comment

• Dig where you're coming from, but, and again this is just my opinion, Your Highness felt like one of those shitty, hacked out parodies to me. Clearly it wasn't the intent, and with the big names it had, it was obviously intending to bring the funny. I just felt disappointed by the whole thing.

Comment

• I understand the disappointment. I just hate the Wayans bros.

Comment

• I kind of want Justin Theroux to go away or get back to doing weirder shit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's the hairy fella in those god awful commercials for wanderlust right?

Comment

• No idea. Don't watch teevee anymore. He's the dude that looks like a Jim Lee-drawn villain.

ETA:

This motherfucker right here

He needs to get beaten up by Billy Ray Cyrus more often.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Looks like the same guy. Skip those wanderlust commercials if you can.

Comment

• Justin is too busy cashing those screenwriter checks.

Comment

• Yeah, thank god he's writing Rock of Ages instead of doing something interesting.

Bullet: dodged.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X