Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm really curious about The Possession, and I'm not one to usually bother with most movies of the genre.

Only the ones that looks good like Drag Me to Hell will pique my curiosity.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• THE RAID REDEMPTION- BILLY WASN'T FUCKIN AROUND Y'ALL. LET'S PUNCH SOMETHING.

Comment

• The Raid was the most fun I've had in a theater in a long long while. Seeing this with a kickasas audience is a must.

Comment

• Yeah, The Raid was pretty fucking awesome even with some issues I had with it, it was still one of the best action flicks I've seen in years.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And it's a healthy reminder to immdiately attend any broken doors, as they can be kinda dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              THE RAID REDEMPTION- BILLY WASN'T FUCKIN AROUND Y'ALL. LET'S PUNCH SOMETHING.
              COME OVER HERE AND LETS PUNCH EACH OTHER IN THE DICK OVER AND OVER

Comment

• Jiro Dreams of Sushi. An amazing documentary on Jiro Ono, a master sushi chef who has the honor of being the oldest chef (85) with a 3 star michelin rating. You may have seen this guy if you watch No Reservations. he has a 10 seat sushi restaurant, you have to make reservations a month in advance and the prices start at 380+ dollars. really interesting and I'd fucking kill to eat there.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sushi is that one thing worth every penny, and that man is the Leonardo Da Vinci of fish.

Comment

• Oh shit I didn't know Jiro was on Instant. I am going to watch that while eating sushi tonight.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• ugggggggggggggh so broke and I want some good as sushi. been trying to go to Uchi Houston for months.

Comment

• Limelight - interesting, though a bit bland, documentary on Peter Gaiten and the clubs he ran in NYC back in the day (Limelight, the Tower, the Palladium, Club USA). He also produced A Bronx Tale. Informative, and a decent snapshot of what it was like doing the clubs in their heyday until Giuliani took control of the city and locked shit down.

Bloody Sunday - docudrama from 2002 of the Bloody Sunday shootings in 1972 Derry. Very well done, very harrowing recreation of things going south in a real fucking hurry. Special shout-outs to James Nesbitt and Tim Pigott-Smith as the leads on both sides of the struggle. You could feel the weight on bother their shoulders as events spiraled out of control.

Went to see Expendables 2 again, this time with my brother-in-law and my mother-in-law's boyfriend. Had a blast, and the bro-in-law and I are going to see Avengers tomorrow night (second time around for me, his first time. Much beer will likely be drunk later).

Comment

• That sushi movie sounds amazing.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That stuff makes me wretch.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HERETIC

Comment

• Call the cops. I don't give a fuck.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X