Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicle

Its pretty good. It didn't blow me away, but the scale of the third act is pretty surprising, given what seems like a relatively small budget. There's nothing really wrong with it, but it felt a bit hollow when it ended. I'd be interested to see what Landis/Trank do next.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Paranoid Activity 3.

Never saw the second one, saw the first, enjoyed it for the dumbass people surrounding me more than the film itself, but decided to give it a go anyway without the audience participation section.

House wasn't 80's enough. The Ruxpin was boss, but take that shit out and that stained glass shit on the kitchen lamp and it'd be a goddamned modern-ass house. How the fuck did that motherfuckin' family afford a big-ass house like that? I know Sex, Lies, And Videotape Man didn't have shit, the mom's momma said so.

Beyond these surface issues I had with this shit, the witch backstory was pretty goofy. Even moreso at the end. I laughed fucking hard when the kid got picked up by the hair. There's some shit you just don't show because it'll look fucking retarded.

It was dumb. I went in knowing this, and was not disappointed. I did jump when the flying body thing happened. Again.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The hair pickup was great but the running and hitting nothing was better. That part really freaked me out.

We watched Paranormal Activity 2 last night (only one we didn't see) and I'm glad I watched 3 first. This one was sooooo boring until the last 10 minutes when it turned into a retread of the first one. The best part about this flick was Katie's boobs.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

I know Sex, Lies, And Videotape Man didn't have shit, the mom's momma said so.
          Pretty sure this was answered in the 2nd one. I believe someone in that family (grandmother? great grandmother?) sold the first born son for money/wealth/etc. I could be wrong but I think that's it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Pretty sure this was answered in the 2nd one. I believe someone in that family (grandmother? great grandmother?) sold the first born son for money/wealth/etc. I could be wrong but I think that's it.
            Yeah there's a line about that being where the "curse" originated.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can't imagine how they'd come up with some conceit for a fourth one, but I'm sure it'll be done and ready by next year.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I say they take it into space.

Comment

• Not gonna lie, I'd watch it.

I've watched all of the "in space" episodes of recent horror franchises. They can be good and they can be horrifying awful, but for some reason, I watch 'em anyway.

If there had been a Troll 3: Nilbog Nebula, I'd see it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• fuck yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      The hair pickup was great but the running and hitting nothing was better. That part really freaked me out.
                      Agreed.

This flick brought Iggy's horror thread to mind for me. While I grooved mightily on Katie's boobs, this one got to me in ways the others didn't. I have a daughter not too much older than the ones in the movie and just could NOT turn off the "daddy" reactions. As a result, it sorta freaked my shit out a bit. Particularly once the realization hit that the grandmother had started all of this shit for some fat cash.

When the youngest tells Toby "All right. I'll do it" and you see her little bridesmaid dressup thing later with Toby to be the groom I wanted to freakin strangle the grandma right then and there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        I can't imagine how they'd come up with some conceit for a fourth one, but I'm sure it'll be done and ready by next year.
                        CLICK ANNNNNNNNND CLICK Hooray for double dipping.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Oren Peli, in between laps in his pool of money ala Scrooge McDuck
                          We are never going to make a sequel ... just for the sake of making a sequel.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bought the blu-ray of Lady and the Tramp for Lesley for Vday. HAven't seen it in years. Not bad but I forgot how fucking racist it is in regards to those cats. Their sole purpose is to make fun of the Asians for 5 minutes and then never be seen again. I honestly thought they were in it longer.

Butch is a little bitch.

Comment

• How does that one look on bluray? Was thinking of getting it.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Looked amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X