Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    WALK HARD IS AMAZING!

I think I wanna try some of that...ca-caine!
    I CAN'T BUILD YOU A CANDY HOUSE.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

WALK HARD IS AMAZING!

I think I wanna try some of that...ca-caine!

Walk Hard kinda sucked. But I've only watched it once. However, Step Brothers is amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "HE PUT HIS BALLS ON MY DRUM SET!"
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Walk Hard kinda sucked. But I've only watched it once. However, Step Brothers is amazing.
          WRONG!

Walk Hard is fucking brilliant. Not as good as Step Brothers, but it's up there. All those poor bathrooms.

Comment

• Haven't seen either film, but I DID DVR 'Step Brothers' off of STARZ last night.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              "HE PUT HIS BALLS ON MY DRUM SET!"

MY DRUM SET IS A MAN SO THAT MAKES YOU GAY
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

WRONG!

Walk Hard is fucking brilliant. Not as good as Step Brothers, but it's up there. All those poor bathrooms.

I just remember alot of jokes falling flat for us. I'll have to give it another try I guess.

Comment

• Please do. The first time I watched it I was kind of like eh, this is so middling. Watched it a second time giving it my full attention and just pissed myself. Which reminds me. JAAAAAAAAAAAKE.

Comment

• Tim Meadows cautioning Dewey against the evils of marijuana still puts me in hysterics.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      AND WAS ZARTAN IN THE GI JOE MOVIE.
                      Fair play to you for bringing that up. I would have, if you hadn't.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• That movie was way better than it had any right to be.

Comment

• Couldn't agree more. I found myself hoping for a sequel, in work the other day. That says so much about me, the more I think about it.
                          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                            Tim Meadows cautioning Dewey against the evils of marijuana still puts me in hysterics.
                            I'm still partial to the coke explanation.

It turns all your bad feelings into good feelings! It's a nightmaaaaaaare!

Comment

• I thought I was alone in my enjoyment of GI Joe's retardation.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nope. Totally enjoy that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X