Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was her entire dialogue being dubbed distracting like I imagine it might be?

Comment

• Was Carano up to par?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
        Was her entire dialogue being dubbed distracting like I imagine it might be?

If it was dubbed, I couldn't tell. I liked her, but she's early 80s era Arnie at this point.

She could develop, but she's got a lot of work to do. Still, she's better than Channing Tatum.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          Was her entire dialogue being dubbed distracting like I imagine it might be?
          I read that Soderbergh "adjusted" her voice during editing, but is it confirmed it was completely dubbed over? I guess no different than ADR, but what a pain.

Comment

• There was an article yesterday clarifying what the deal was with the dubbing and it doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Does she still look like Gina Carano? Does she still beat the shit out of everyone?

Then I don't care about dubs. Unless we're talking about Dubs Guy.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• werd
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rers speaks truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Haywire.

It's like Soderbergh's Commando.
                    Lol. Saw it yesterday as well in a sneak.

The comparison is accurate. Carano's ok in it, but she does what she's asked to do: kick asses.

Holy shit did I love it.

Gotta see The Grey.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Gina Carano vocal mystery is OFFICIALLY OVER -- because the rib-cracking MMA fighter has finally admitted that her voice WAS altered for her role in the movie "Haywire."

Carano appeared on a podcast for the "No Holds Barred" MMA blog yesterday ... when she explained why director Steven Soderbergh felt he needed to do some "altering and mixing" to her voice.

Long story short -- Carano says Soderbergh wanted people to believe that Gina and her character are "two completely different entities" ... and felt the vocal change would help.

Carano added, "I'm just honored to be a part of it ... there was a little joke that I was saying that even if [Soderbergh] would have shaved my head and put Bill Clinton as my voice, I would have still done it."

Comment

• Lulz, I'd probably still hit that if she was bald and sounded like Bill.

Comment

• No probability here.

GIVE ME THE EARMUFFS OF JOYOUS DEATH
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The foreplay would be awkward as fuck but I could deal.

Comment

• Implying you or anyone else would live through it.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• MoneyBall. Not bad but seemed a bit too long. Brad and Jonah were fun to watch interacting with each other.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X