Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPERMAN VS REAL ESTATE.

Sounds like an episode from THE TICK.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I liked the first two Superman flicks, but I remember wondering why the FUCK Superman and Luthor weren't throwing down or there weren't any Luthor spawned giant robots fucking shit up.

Of course, these thoughts went out the window when Valerie Perrine came onscreen.

Between her, Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, and shows like Charlie's Angels, puberty showed up a might early for yours truly.

Comment

• Give Superman to Nevaldine/Taylor and hire Eric Bana to play Superman. Never let him in the suit.

Comment

• titties
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• As bad as SUPERMAN 4 is, I have kinda a soft spot for it. Chris was in bad shape financially and called in a lot of favors to get it made. Hackman, Kidder, everyone did it out of friendship with Chris to help him out. That behind the scenes drama, along with the earnestness of Chris' performance, gives the film some gravitas and pull that it doesn't display when merely viewed as a shitty film...which it is.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• We all know why you have a soft spot for it.

It's the Aryan spacedude.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That would be a great avatar theme for the year: lame villains. Nuclear Man would definitely top that list.

Comment

• Add to the fact the actor who played Nuclear Man is named Mark Pillow, and I'd agree with ya.

Also, didn't know that stuff at all about Superman 4. I thought Golan/Globus were the culprits as to why the flick bombed. I done learnt sumthin' again!

Comment

• I remember reading that stuff years ago. Reeve was really desperate to make some money. From what I recall, he'd pretty much lost everything due to bad luck and failed investments through the 80s.

Comment

• Reeve got it made, but I think you're right on Golan Globus fucking Reeve over by not promoting it at all. It got released to zero fanfare and quickly died.

Comment

• It was also a lousy movie, too. Jon Cryer as Luthor's nephew sure as fuck didn't help.

Comment

• The film just reeks of pure desperation, though. It's hard to simply hate it outright.

Comment

• You all just love Nuclear missiles and are to chicken shit to admit it.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              You all just love Nuclear missiles and are to chicken shit to admit it.
                              Hi. I'm Terry. I fucking LOVE nucular missiles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia - Holy Shit. Someone seen Guy Ritchie lately? I guess he is sitting in some corner crying about being beaten in every single aspect of Holmes.

How come this is not being talked about?!?! This has been by far the best of the whole series so far. Which is saying something in my eyes. From the opening that dissolves the cliffhanger of last season with ease ("I´ll survive!"), over the glorious montage and of their work culminating in the great hat scene, Sherlocks visual clues and gags finer than ever, Cumberbatch and Freeman on fire like Smaug up to the shakey final minute twist this has been a great ride at the beginning of the year.

And if you are not into this series for elagance, style. thrill and great characters, maybe Irene Pulver will be reason enough to give it a try:
                                Nnnnnnnggggggggg.

You already sold me on Sherlock, but THIS? Is that from the first ones, or the new one? I gotta start on it NOW.

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                I have yet to see an episode of Sherlock. Jan, by way of Ms. Pulver, has convinced me to rectify this ASAP.
                                That pic just catapulted that series on the top of the pile.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Give Superman to Nevaldine/Taylor and hire Eric Bana to play Superman. Never let him in the suit.
                                YES.

Bana in Hanna or Chopper mode, of course.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X