Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt has all the answers.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
      Matt has all the answers.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
        Matt has all the answers.
        When he was a young lad, Matt interned for this guy:

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Then they change the altitude like they did the London flight and lots of dead people.
          If they have been contacted by the FAA and are being routed to other airports, the terrorists CAN'T do that. They had control of the tower and runways at Dulles ...that's it.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Does Matt know it's a movie? Lulz
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Of course, and I'm one of the few people that I know that likes it. It's just a major plot hole.

Comment

• Yippee Ki Yay Mr. Falcon.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  "You have to spread...blablalbla..."

Comment

Then they change the altitude like they did the London flight and lots of dead people.
                    That scene was freaky as hell!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    When he was a young lad, Matt interned for this guy:

"You must spread reputation...." etc. etc.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Dragon Tat

Loved it. Loved Rooney. Want to have her emaciated, pierced babies with bleached eyebrows. With consent, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                        Dragon Tat

Loved it. Loved Rooney. Want to have her emaciated, pierced babies with bleached eyebrows. With consent, of course.

I still need to do my review, but I can't pin down who annoyed me more Rooney or Craig.

Craig is mediocre outside of Bond, but Rooney has never really had the chance to impress.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I still need to do my review, but I can't pin down who annoyed me more Rooney or Craig.

Craig is mediocre outside of Bond,
                          but Rooney has never really had the chance to impress.
                          Layer Cake would like to have a word with you, sir.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Layer Cake would like to have a word with you, sir.
                            yup

Comment

• Ghost Protocol

In IMAX no less. Pretty fucking great. The best action film of the year (sorry, Fast Five), if by virtue of the 20-30 minutes that take place in Dubai alone. A real team sport this time and the four team members each get plenty to do. And Bird shoots the shit out of it. Give this guy anything he wants to direct - just make it big, cos he does big GOOD. Yes, Nyqvist was a poor choice for the big bad, but it doesn't scupper the film. I actually found the final action sequence - while not as thrilling as Dubai - the most inventive set-piece in the film. Also, Lea Seydoux is all kinds of hotness in this.

The DKR prologue played beforehand and I'm sorry to admit that all the talk of Hardy's dialogue is dead right. I'm pretty sure I got the jist of what he was talking about, but I'd say in actuality I understood maybe 20% of the words he was saying. Could be problems. The sequence itself was breathtaking, though. Everything you've come to expect from this team of filmmakers in terms of how they shoot action, but Nolan's making this gargantuan-sized, by the look of it. The whole film looks to be epic. And fuck me, the score is good. I'm sure in five years we'll burn Zimmer's recent scores for how repetitive the style will have become through imitation, but the theme building he's done over the course of the previous 2 Batfilms, Inception and now this is incredible. Hearing the 'Rise' chant from the trailer work its way into the score in the sequence shown gave me chills. So yes, a brilliant primer for what's to come (the girl on my row. who seemed at first to have been dragged to the showing. said to her man at the end of the prologue, 'That looks WELL good. I wanna see that now.' - doesn't get any better than that) but I really hope the mix gets straightened out a bit between now and June.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

yup

I liked Layer Cake better when it was called Carlito's fucking Way.

Also, NEWS!

Jaws hits Blu-Ray on August 14th.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X