Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Billy is making fists with his toes.
    Totes.

I really want to go make lunch, but just got to "shoot THE GLASS" so pretty much my ass is glued. Hope someone got me the first 3 on BD for xmas.

Comment

• Hall Pass

Very mediocre.

Comment

• Rosencratz and Guildenstern Are Dead.

If I was a high school English teacher I would troll the shit out of the class by showing this.

Comment

• Unknown.

Fairly enjoyable tosh. The twists are LUDICROUS, but its nicely put together.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• i had it on in the background yesterday while cooking. I don't know why there isn't a Liam Neeson beating up Europe song like Russell Crowe one from South Park.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Unknown.

Fairly enjoyable tosh. The twists are LUDICROUS, but its nicely put together.
              I have this on my DVR. Good to know. Will watch...
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Totally forgot Robert Patrick is in Die Hard 2.

Comment

• AND Colm Meaney? Way too long since I watched this.

Comment

• Die Hard 2 is all about Death oracticing martial arts naked...
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My main issue with DIE HARD 2: why do they stack up the planes? The film takes place over a few hours, and they should have all had enough fuel to go to another airport. Stacking them.IP makes no sense. I enjoy the film otherwise.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        My main issue with DIE HARD 2: why do they stack up the planes? The film takes place over a few hours, and they should have all had enough fuel to go to another airport. Stacking them.IP makes no sense. I enjoy the film otherwise.
                        They can't contact the planes until the very end because Sadler takes over the frequency. They only get info to them because they use that emergency beacon and change the bloopbloopbloop to the repeating message that the airport was hijacked.

Comment

• No. When the terrorists take over, they give the tower a few minutes to contact all of the planes and put them into a holding pattern. Instead of doing that, they should have sent them to other airports.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• In the 5 minutes they give them they're going to arrange different flight paths? On Xmas? For god knows how many planes?

Comment

• Flight 4094...we have an issue that will require you to divert to another airport. We will lose contact with you in five minutes and will not be able to contact you again. Stand by to receive a new flightplan from another airport which we will contact via telephone. Out.

Do that for all flights waiting to land or are inbound. Take that list of flights and go to a payphone outside of the airport and call other airports nearby. Call the FAA and let them handle where the flights should be diverted to. Done.

Comment

• Then they change the altitude like they did the London flight and lots of dead people.

Comment

Working...
                                X