Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll politely drop it since you acknowledged both that it was at times useful and the particular time when it is, thus reaffirming that their is a place for it, within reason of course.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My feeling is Goon will be to hockey as Blades of Fury is to figure skating.

Comment

• Superman 1, 2, 3 and 4

Jesus fucking Christ. Only Terence Stamp saves this series from being an entire fucking fiasco.

First movie, nostalgia being a bitch, SUCKED.
        Second was saved by Stamp and his croonies.
        The 3rd is testicular cancer on celluloid.
        The 4th is a brain tumor on the loose.

But at least the 3rd and 4th are so retarded you can't help but smile.

All in all, it really makes Superman Returns look amazing, no matter how fucking long that movie was.

This franchise needs a reboot by Michael Bay.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          My feeling is Goon will be to hockey as Blades of Fury is to figure skating.
          I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Superman 1, 2, 3 and 4

Jesus fucking Christ. Only Terence Stamp saves this series from being an entire fucking fiasco.

First movie, nostalgia being a bitch, SUCKED.
            Second was saved by Stamp and his croonies.
            The 3rd is testicular cancer on celluloid.
            The 4th is a brain tumor on the loose.

But at least the 3rd and 4th are so retarded you can't help but smile.

All in all, it really makes Superman Returns look amazing, no matter how fucking long that movie was.

This franchise needs a reboot by Michael Bay.
            I would watch that.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I would watch that.

Don't encourage really bad ideas.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Can't be worse than the original movies, really. If the movies have to sustain a zero-plot environnement like the previous ones, at least gimme REAL shit to smash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Don't encourage really bad ideas.
                  Why not? Hollywood does it every day.

Comment

• Sherlock: A Scandal in Belgravia - Holy Shit. Someone seen Guy Ritchie lately? I guess he is sitting in some corner crying about being beaten in every single aspect of Holmes.

How come this is not being talked about?!?! This has been by far the best of the whole series so far. Which is saying something in my eyes. From the opening that dissolves the cliffhanger of last season with ease ("I´ll survive!"), over the glorious montage and of their work culminating in the great hat scene, Sherlocks visual clues and gags finer than ever, Cumberbatch and Freeman on fire like Smaug up to the shakey final minute twist this has been a great ride at the beginning of the year.

And if you are not into this series for elagance, style. thrill and great characters, maybe Irene Pulver will be reason enough to give it a try:

Comment

• I have yet to see an episode of Sherlock. Jan, by way of Ms. Pulver, has convinced me to rectify this ASAP.

Comment

• Return of the Living Dead 2 - Been quite awhile since I watched this, and forgot how lousy a flick this was. Steeped in the shittier end of the late 80's, with acting that consists mostly of screaming and shouting one's lines, plus music totally inappropriate for whatever action is going on screen. It's forced comedy with horror bolted on, and it fails miserably. The lead actresses are cute, but annoying as hell. The lead actors are typical 80's good-looking meatheads. Al have as much range as a water pistol.

Effects-wise, the shoddiness is apparent, and I swear I could see operator's hands, wires, metal pipes, etc. on some of the zombie puppets, and make-up that looked like it was slapped on by a 5th grade art class.

Avoid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          I have yet to see an episode of Sherlock. Jan, by way of Ms. Pulver, has convinced me to rectify this ASAP.
                          it's so good. I haven't seen any of the new season but the first is great. Cumberbatch and Freeman are stellar.

EDIT: RE: Jan! Ain't out in the US yet as far as I know!
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post

That might very well be true. But there is this internet thingy I heard about....

And Ms. Pulver has an uncanny Eva-Green-Vibe that made it hard for me to leave the couch. Incredible "performance".

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                              it's so good. I haven't seen any of the new season but the first is great. Cumberbatch and Freeman are stellar.

We got BBC America towards the end of 2011, so we have no real excuse. Sherlock's been advertised, but I never pulled the trigger.

Comment

• SHERLOCK is awesome. Can't wait to see that, Jan.

Saw MISSION IMPOSSIBLE GHOST PROTOCOL again. The fucker plays like gangbusters.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X