Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to know! I was wondering about that movie....
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• W.E. Looks like shit.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        W.E. Looks like shit.
        You could also say: Looks like a Madonna movie.

Comment

• Fair assessment.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• But she's not actually IN the movie, is she? And how is she as a director?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              But she's not actually IN the movie, is she? And how is she as a director?
              Well, here's the thing - and I say this with love, because you guys know I worship Madge - but I don't think it really matters whether she's IN the movie or directing. Of course, that's not entirely fair, because she was great in "Desperately Seeking Susan", "A League of Their Own", and "Evita". But by and large, no, my girl doesn't have a shining cinematic career. So it's not surprising to me that her directoral debut isn't going well.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Watched The Shrine last night. Seems like it was over in no time.
                “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  Well, here's the thing - and I say this with love, because you guys know I worship Madge - but I don't think it really matters whether she's IN the movie or directing. Of course, that's not entirely fair, because she was great in "Desperately Seeking Susan", "A League of Their Own", and "Evita". But by and large, no, my girl doesn't have a shining cinematic career. So it's not surprising to me that her directoral debut isn't going well.
                  You know, I really like Madonna the 80's-90's pop star, but by now she should be put down for her own good, kinda like The Rolling Stones. They both have been producing shit for a decade that is tainting their previous work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    You know, I really like Madonna the 80's-90's pop star, but by now she should be put down for her own good, kinda like The Rolling Stones. They both have been producing shit for a decade that is tainting their previous work.
                    I think we all can agree with Martin on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      As a huge, gigantic, and unflailingly loyal Madonna fan, I laughed so hard at this that my co-worker who sits behind me started giggling at me.
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Too many bands/actors/performers/fluffers hang around long past their expiration date. Know when to retire.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, I mean - I totally disagree with you on that. There's no reason for any entertainer to retire if they still have fans that want them out there. Plus, I think it's tougher for women because of the old double standard that "if she's not young and hot anymore, she shouldn't be seen", which we all know is what people are really talking about with Madonna.

I was just laughing because of the way Martin said it. Doesn't mean I agree.

Comment

• Madonna is not the worst offender, so I'm not picking on her specifically. But look at the Stones. Look at Roger Daltrey. They don't have the chops, their voices are shot, and they aren't doing anything other than cashing in on their old fame. Sorry...I just prefer when a person goes out on top rather than sully their reputation. Better to burn out than fade away...
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fair enough, but Madonna totally still has it. It's just that she's 53 - when she was 30, she was just as great, but no one ever talked about her packing it in. It sucks, because awesome is awesome, but people always act like women should have not only an expiration date, but a ridiculously short one at that.

Comment

• I think ANY act that's over stayed it's welcome should certainly look at doing something else. Maybe production or another facet of the industry, but if your sales have consistently sucked it's time to move on. I don't believe anyone HERE is targeting Madonna because she's not pretty and young anymore. Else where? Oh I'm sure there are some shit bags who would gladly say that.

Comment

Working...
                                X