Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting fact, if you want to see Clancy Brown in an even earlier film. Check him out in Bad Boys with Sean Penn.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Interesting fact, if you want to see Clancy Brown in an even earlier film. Check him out in Bad Boys with Sean Penn.
      THAT 'Bad Boys' is a fantastic film.

Clancy was also the monster in 'The Bride'.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Kill Bill Vol. 1 is on IFC! Uncut - calling each other "cunt" and everything!
        Last edited by Lisa; 06-05-2010, 06:44 PM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Interesting fact, if you want to see Clancy Brown in an even earlier film. Check him out in Bad Boys with Sean Penn.
          Leave us not forget Ally Sheedy and Esai Morales turning in great performances as well.

Getting ready to watch Valkyrie with Tom Cruise on cable, but before that... The Octagon with Chuck Norris!

Comment

• HOLY SHIT!

Street Fighter: THE MOVIE is on Instant!

"I got a golden ticket... I got a golden twinkle in my eyeeeeeee!"

Comment

• GI JOE. Lesley never saw it, but ended up diggin it. I actually love this movie, so much fun.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm not going to rehash what I've already said about that movie.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It was entertaining.

It did its jerb.

Best part? No Tonka Toy minstrel show or an uninformed and flatly idiotic depiction of drug use by a harpy. Just straight up Tatum scowls, dawg. In the FUCKIN' RAIN, BRAH.

(And holy Sean Connery kiltsh, Shienna Miller wash fucking ridiculoushly shmokin'.)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched "Tell No One". It was gooood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      It was entertaining.

It did its jerb.

Best part? No Tonka Toy minstrel show or an uninformed and flatly idiotic depiction of drug use by a harpy. Just straight up Tatum scowls, dawg. In the FUCKIN' RAIN, BRAH.

(And holy Sean Connery kiltsh, Shienna Miller wash fucking ridiculoushly shmokin'.)

ALL OF THAT. If you don't dig on this flick, then you're a goddamn robot or you're fucking old. Seriously. this is how Transformers (which I still dig) should have been.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                        Watched "Tell No One". It was gooood.
                        The French flick with the frog equivalent of Dustin Hoffman?

Saw that a while back. It was pretty good.

That is if I've got my notes right.

*shuffles papers*
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                          The French flick with the frog equivalent of Dustin Hoffman?

Saw that a while back. It was pretty good.

That is if I've got my notes right.

*shuffles papers*
                          That was it! Now that you say it-he was Dustin Hoffmanish. I like a good murder mystery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Getting ready to watch Valkyrie with Tom Cruise on cable, but before that... The Octagon with Chuck Norris!
                            I really like Valkyrie. Its a very well made mission movie with an excellent cast. I'd happily watch it this afternoon, actually.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• It was better than I thought it would be, ben. Cruise, Nighy, Brannagh and company gave great performances, and the film moved at a great clip (no lulls in the story) - definitely worth a second or third watch.

Comment

• Branagh's suicide scene is balls to the wall. And, call me what you like, Cruise shouting "Long live mighty Germany!" or whatever in the final scenes gave me chills.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X