Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll see it when you get home, Lisa. If not, go here.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      He's wearing a cheetah print banana hammock too Lisa, too bad you can't see it.
      You shut your teasing whore mouth, you!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      You'll see it when you get home, Lisa. If not, go here.
      BLOCKED!! This is like that episode of "Seinfeld" when the employee at Elaine's gym tells her that JFK Jr. was interested in her, then goes, "Wait, let me just put these towels away, and then I'll tell you what he said..."
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Well I was going to post the pic I found with him in chaps ONLY but now I'm not. SO THERE.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          BLOCKED!! This is like that episode of "Seinfeld" when the employee at Elaine's gym tells her that JFK Jr. was interested in her, then goes, "Wait, let me just put these towels away, and then I'll tell you what he said..."
          Not to worry, Lisa. I'll describe it. It's a young Matt Dillon, his hairless chest all tense with anticipation, his pecs fully engorged, his eyes at their most dreamy. His face, hairless - no sign of a beard or whiskers. His mouth slightly agape, his lips... oh, Lisa, those lips...

Not doing it for you, huh? OK, how about I show you the wonder of this pic via interpretive dance?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Well I was going to post the pic I found with him in chaps ONLY but now I'm not. SO THERE.
            Ahhh, chaps only. That must be from his 1982 hit movie, "Tex".

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Not to worry, Lisa. I'll describe it. It's a young Matt Dillon, his hairless chest all tense with anticipation, his pecs fully engorged, his eyes at their most dreamy. His face, hairless - no sign of a beard or whiskers. His mouth slightly agape, his lips... oh, Lisa, those lips...
            Wanna know what's even funnier? I know which picture you're talking about!!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              You'll see it when you get home, Lisa. If not, go here.
              Jesus, that was worth waiting for...

Comment

• Gai.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Jackie Brown

So so so good. That DVD transfer is rough though, especially in the beginning. Probably my favorite Sam L performance.

Killer got a fo-five, they want a fo-five.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                    Gai.
                    Well, I will admit, part of me feels a little self-conscious ogling pictures of him when he was that young. But I then I think to myself, "But I was ogling these pictures of him back when he was 16 and *I* was 16. He's the same age as me". But yeah, those pictures look like Twink Fest 1980.

Comment

• 12 ANGRY MEN

I hadn't seen this in years. My wife really wanted to see it, so I got the Criterian blu ray of it for her. Simply fantastic, an actor's showcase. You know you've got real talent onscreen when you can make people talking into a riveting film.

LOTR: FOTR (extended)

got the blu ray, working my way through all of them. There's a little fat on here that could be excised, but so what...it's aces.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Jackie Brown

So so so good. That DVD transfer is rough though, especially in the beginning. Probably my favorite Sam L performance.

Killer got a fo-five, they want a fo-five.

The Blu-Rays that Tarantino supervised for Lionsgate are freaking amazing in comparison. I didn't believe so until I reviewed them and took shots apart for Gabe Powers. Then, I compared it to the DVD and it's a full source restoration.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          12 ANGRY MEN

I hadn't seen this in years. My wife really wanted to see it, so I got the Criterian blu ray of it for her. Simply fantastic, an actor's showcase. You know you've got real talent onscreen when you can make people talking into a riveting film.
                          One of my absolute favorites, and one of the best courtroom dramas ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            The Blu-Rays that Tarantino supervised for Lionsgate are freaking amazing in comparison. I didn't believe so until I reviewed them and took shots apart for Gabe Powers. Then, I compared it to the DVD and it's a full source restoration.
                            I think once I see them for under $10 on Amazon I'm snagging Pulp and Jackie. Still holding out for Whole Bloody Affair though.

Comment

• Machete

Hey, it is what it is. And its pretty much what I expected, so I enjoyed it. The fights were all much more entertaining than I thought they would be and the only let downs were when Rodriguez crow-barred in the footage from the original Grindhouse trailer. Sure, Lohan's dreadful, but as dull eye candy, she kind of should be in a film like this. Fahey is great, I personally thought both Alba and especially Michelle Rodriguez were smoking - eye-patch + midriff = warm bedcovers - and De Niro seemed to be having fun, which is nice. And the gore works better here than it does in Hobo With A Shotgun. So I'll stick my neck out and say I kinda liked it.

Cyrus

Really nicely put together. Marisa Tomei is some sort of miracle of nature cos she gets hotter and hotter the older she gets. She's really great here and while it doesn't go anywhere super surprising, the three leads are excellent (Hill in particular is pretty amazing in his early scenes) and the Duplass brothers bring a nice, naturalistic feel to subject matter that could have been played out as mean or crass. And will someone please give Catherine Keener an Oscar some time. She's just such a great actress. She doesn't have much to do here, but it reminded me that I always enjoy her and can't take my eyes off her when she's on screen.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Fahey is 90% of the reason why MACHETE works at all. The guy needs more work.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X