Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw that one already. NEENER NEENER NEEEEENER!!!!!!

And just for your insolence I will now spoil the footloose remake.

When they defeat Chuck and his loser friends, they dust off, and head into the dance, where Ren exclaims, “Let’s Dance!” They all dance, confetti falls, and the movie ends as they all line-dance together.
    TAKE THAT!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• How will I ever go on?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Probably with kettlebells and snark.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Someone's mad for no reason.

Matt saved you two hours.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not mad, just over reacting like everyone else with spoilers. But tis truth. He did save me the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              People, STOP BEING LAZY WITH THE SPOILERS!! You can't bitch at me for posting them if you can't be bothered to use the spoiler tags that Rob put in for us.
              I kinda agree with you, but it's fucking Atonement. The spoiler should actually be considered a warning.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Agreed, I just think it's the principal, know what I'm saying?

Comment

• Totally.

But if you've seen Atonement, it's your civic duty to spoil it to make sure no one else see this piece of shit. Atonement is that one exception to the rule.

Comment

• Damn. It's THAT bad?

Mea Culpa everyone.

Comment

• It's the ending. Completely Monica-Belluci-in-Irreversible your mind for a long while.

Comment

• Sorry for not spoilerizing it, but I was on my droid and it got to complicated. I thought that putting a spoiler tag in front of it would suffice.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You did it for his own good....

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Damn. It's THAT bad?
                            No, it's not that bad. See it for yourself and then judge.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Just bring a shitload of booze and you might actually like it.

Comment

• The Spirit

Samuel L. Jackson brings his A-Game in this majestuous trainwreck of EPIC proportion. His Nazi and Samurai outfits are outstanding. In fact, all his previous and future roles should be shot with him in these. Imagine if Jules had this setup instead of his bigass afro? MUCH MORE INTIMIDATING.

Comment

Working...
                                X