Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

I saw I am Legend...not bad, ending sucked...see my blog for more on this...Also watched the Brave One with Jodi Foster. I really liked this movie, nothing special but worth a look.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Hopefully going to watch RoboCop in Blu-Ray tonight or tomorrow.

Red Foreman for the win.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

We watched The Phantom during lunch....we all love Billy Zane, but this movie sucked.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Now you guy's are watching movies on your lunch breaks..... geese!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

anybody into the Dragon Dynasty Films ( besides you ari ) Im looking forward to pick up Flash Point next week.. The only reason im interested in this movie is because of Donnie Yen, i first saw him in Kill Zone--- pretty good flick, messed up ending... and Kill Zone also got me into the Dragon Dynasty collection.. I'll report back on Flash Point
            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Finally watched Robocop on Blu-Ray. Ok...If there was a movie that didn't benefit from HD it's this one. Thanks to the crystal clear picture, Robocop looked completely fake. Being as I've only watched this flick on tv or VHS, I could suspend my disbelief. But in HD, the FX of the suit looked incredibly rubber like. Still an awesome flick, don't get me wrong, it was just a bit jarring.

Also watched a fantastic documentary by Malcolm Ingram "Small Town Gay Bar". It was fantastic. I really felt for these people having to deal with being gay in a prejudice world, especially in the south. Being as my mom is gay, this really hit home to me, and during some parts I was fucking pissed off. Fuck Fred Phelps and his twisted, backwardsass logic. Props to everyone around the world who doesn't give a fuck and is true to themselves. I highly recommend it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just watched Resident Evil extinction..... and yes it was retarded, however I did watch the whole thing and was mildly entertained even though it had bad acting and the story was a giant clusterfuck of stealing from better films.

and the big bad guy at the end was so retarded and the CG looked like the first year of zena for that guys crazy mutant zombie powers.
                You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

I watched I AM LEGEND last night. It was really good until just after the Grand Central Station scene. After that it was kind of a confusing mess that wrapped up too sudden. I'd like to read the book to see how much was changed.

Comment

Everything is better in the book. The only things that are the same is the name Robert Neville.

Comment

Yeah, when you read the book..... it will be totally different - the girl, his home, the dog, his experiments, his past, ect, etc.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Rewatched War of the Worlds today. Goddamit Spielberg. Such a great flick until then end, where it wraps up all lovey dovey.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                          Rewatched War of the Worlds today. Goddamit Spielberg. Such a great flick until then end, where it wraps up all lovey dovey.
                          gosh, i hated spielberg's war of the worlds. the thing that pissed me off was the fact that the alien's machines were already embeded in the earth whereas the original story has the aliens attack AFTER their machines crash into earth. makes you just wonder why the aliens didn't just attack in the first place or just wait and bide their time till the time was right. and i agree, the movie wrapped up way too nicely.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Just picked up and watched Flash Point. Directed by and Main character in the movie Donnie Yen. The begining was kinda slow but got better towards the middle/end of the film. It had a good foot chase, that ended bad for one guy, and the end had a reall good 15min fight seen. Now im not an expert on being a stunt man, but hell some ofthe stuff that happened (stunt man or not ) looked like it really hurt. Over all i give this movie a C, it was'nt fantastic, but it wasn't completlely horrible either. If you like some good action and don't mind subtitles or it being dubbed, i would go check it out..
                            I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                            Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                            Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                            She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

War of the Worlds had an ass loaf of an end. Stupid survivor boy!
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Superman: Doomsday

Wow. What a big piece of shit. Thank god for netlfix streaming.

It's not like I was expecting it to kick my ass or anything, but man it was just bad. I loved the homoerotic hijinks between Supes and Lex.

"Who's your daddy?"

Indeed, Lex, indeed.

I think I'm going to go watch Mask of the Phantasm now to wash the bad taste out of my mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X