Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    I still have not seen Machete yet...

*waits to be pelted with rotten produce*
    Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Me either.
    The three of us can take the pelting together, our heads held high.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Pretty sure Buck was just sort of a bit player, kind of like Guzman's character.

Also: keep your expectations low for Machete. Robert Rodriguez has the superpower to kill momentum like no one I have ever encountered (this in addition to his kitchen sink approach to adding stupid gimmick characters in as padding).
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Behind Enemy Lines aka Owen Wilson Running

Still is a meh as the first time I saw it. Not much else to say...

Wilson's nose is proof God's does not exist though.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The quiet, tracksuit-wearing Serbian assassin is the best part to that movie.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. The misuse of "cool" music and slow mo also kills the mood. I'd hope the tracker would have killed his nose by the end.

Comment

• The movie should have been a short, with both pilot and navigator getting the axe in that field after the crash.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And then the Serbs would have sent colored balloons and doves in the air to celebrate along with Princess Leia snorting coke on Mac's head while that fucker was drinking Coca-Cola.

I can see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Props to QT for writing in his foot fetish and getting Selma Hayek to serve up her foot covered in whiskey.
                  I would not have wanted to be the guy who cleans his trailer after they filmed that scene...

Comment

• Watched the last half of 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skullfuck' last night. We tuned in at the very beginning of the big car chase through the jungle (where Shia plays Tarzan). I dunno...it was actually mildly entertaining, probably because I didn't have to sit through the prior hour and a half of drivel.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
                      "Machete" - Yep, still works for me, even with that fucking kid from Spy Kids. Still fucking love the last fight between Seagal and Trejo.

"Raiders of the Lost Ark" - Karen Allen was sooooo hot. Ford is a pimp.
                      Originally posted by V View Post
                      I still have not seen Machete yet...

*waits to be pelted with rotten produce*
                      I started Machete but the middle just fell flat for me. I may revisit it tonight and give it another shot.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I unabashedly love "Machete". The only weak links are Alba and Lohan.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Alba and Lohan were getting on my fucking nerves. I'll give it another shot tonight as I must see that Segal Trejo fight.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 'Machete' worked better as a fake trailer than as a movie. That being said, Fahey was incredible in the film. INCREDIBLE.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's good for one drunk screening.

And even then, it can be a chore. Especially when Alba starts making fucking speeches.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• In case you guys were wondering, I can confirm that COUNTRY STRONG, the movie where Gwyneth Paltrow is a washed up country star, is FUCKING AWFUL. Leighton Meester strips down to her underwears briefly but that's about all it has going for it. This Garrett Hedlund dude seems alright so I hope he starts getting better movies.

Comment

Working...
                                X