Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my father's favorite movies.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      No, in GOTCHA, Anthony Edwards gets himself wrapped in the hijinx of American/Soviet spies. The title comes from a paintball-esque game he plays on campus.

Alex Rocco plays the father.

Also, and I've mentioned it before but I also suggest Night Shift, Easy Money, and even Doctor Detroit.
      Gotcha is awesome in that totally 80's way.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wait Doctor Detroit over Night of the Comet?

hmmmsss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
          Wait Doctor Detroit over Night of the Comet?

hmmmsss
          Um... no.

Dr. Detroit has Fran Drescher.

Granted, she was severely fuckable... but the minute she opens her mouth and speaks, it 'dampens my ardour', as the saying goes.

Comment

• Captain America. A comic book movie that actually felt like a comic book. Awesome stuff. Also, wait till the credits. It's not much, but I enjoyed the teaser.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Wait Doctor Detroit over Night of the Comet?

hmmmsss
              I said no such thing, I tried watching Night of the Comet and it was BORING. My mall king doppleganger notwithstanding.

I haven't seen Doctor Detroit in years but it fits right in that 80s trash genre.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Transformers 3

Holy retardation did like it. This is a worthy sequel. The chick wasn't cute at all, but all the side players were awesome. Malkovich went Jeremy Iron, and Alan Tudyk STOLE every scene he's in.

Want on Blu.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I didn't enjoy it. Truth be told, I got more robothrills from the 2nd one. I might revisit it some time down the line (maybe 18 months) but it didn't grip me or thrill me at all, really.

Malkovich and Turturro were fun. But that English girl made me long for Megan Fox. And I don't like Megan Fox one bit.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The 3rd is saved by coherent action scenes. The 2nd isn't, and it's the core of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      Transformers 3

Holy retardation did like it. This is a worthy sequel. The chick wasn't cute at all, but all the side players were awesome. Malkovich went Jeremy Iron, and Alan Tudyk STOLE every scene he's in.

Want on Blu.

SORTA VINDICATED! YAY!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still fucking wish I would have found a goddamn pirate map in my attic as a kid. Instead I found a medical book with sexual diagrams in the basement.

My life could have been so much different.
                        Man I was high last night. For the record, this is all true.

Comment

SORTA VINDICATED! YAY!
                          DOHOHOHOHO
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahahah

Comment

SORTA VINDICATED! YAY!
                              It was like you said. And the 3D was good.

Comment

• Yeah it was. Better than Avatar in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X