Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Movie Did You Just Watch?

i can. narnia = oozing christianity. harry potter = devil (according to crazy people).
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

The first one I had read when I was a kid, so it wasn't like some kind of random child fantasy film. I thought it was ok, but on subsequent viewings, I began to dislike it more and more. Sarah wanted to see Prince Caspian, and I had a slight intrest in watching it, so we went. It really wasn't that bad. And Peter Dinklage dude!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

That's why I prefer Potter.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The only reason I prefer Potter is because I had to read the chronicles in elementary school and I fucking hated it. Fucking ruined 5th grade summer.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Hmms. While the Dinklage is awesome, I still have no desire to see any more Potter flicks nor the Narnia series. Just not my cup o tea apparently.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've been missing for a while so I read through this and wanted to comment on the following:

-Point Break...fucking awesome. Saw it in the theatre with my grandma and brother. Owned it on VHS, own it on DVD. EPIC GREATNESS!
              -Speed Racer...my kids were interested, but they could care less cuz Indy's coming out next week. Maybe I'll have my blu by the time it hits stores.
              -Blood Diamond...I loved this movie for many reasons I felt Leo nailed the role. Kinda depressing but in a good way.
              -Knocked Up...if you have a kid and live in Los Angeles this movie means soooo much more. My wife and I actually saw this in the theatre. I could not stop laughing, this shit is like 1000 times better than Superbad. I have to re-watch to see if it holds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                Hmms. While the Dinklage is awesome, I still have no desire to see any more Potter flicks nor the Narnia series. Just not my cup o tea apparently.
                I agree...I was just choosing. My kids don't care about either one, which is great cuz I'll never HAVE to watch them.

Comment

For me it's been downhill since the first Potter flick. I enjoyed the third one for Oldman, but just not a fan of fantasy stuff.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I don't know if I posted that I finished "The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" but I did. It was too artsy, could have been a badass western. Too bad...

Also, after hearing so much about Dark City, I finally watched it last night...fucking Epic. Great movie, great story...Kiefer is the man in this. Let's take a trip to shell beach!

Comment

alex proyas took 7 years to write that masterpiece.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

He needs more work...his shit is on point, although I,Robot could have been better.

Comment

Dark City rules, but the script is all over the place.

Comment

Any man who kees Jennifer Connelly in her Rocketeer shape (not the sad, deflated Connelly of Little Children or Blood Diamond) for the duration of a heady, inventive, Ed-Hopper-meets-Blade-Runner flick should get more work. Just no more Will Smiff movies, please.

Hopefully he's back to the drawing board, and brings about another genre-crossing cult classic soon.

His level of output is beginning to rival that of Terrence Malick. And on that note, time to watch Badlands.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I may have to watch Sid and Nancy tonight.

Comment

Oh hell yes.

Oldman as Vicious dancing along with the black kids and their ghetto blaster at the end: gold. Also, the "I Did It My Way" video sequence: also gold.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X