This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally.

He was probably hooked when he recieved his first free bottle of Head&Shoulders.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You guys ever watch I, Claudius(or I, Clavdivs, like it says on the box)? Or The Prisoner?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• To Mullet or not to Mullet? That is the question. Whether tis' goofy as shit or awesome, who rocked it harder in the following two action epics: JCVD in Hard Target (oily like Rick James and on the same amount of cocaine) or The Boz in Stone Cold (killin' bikers-type business in the front, and kodo dragon feeding-party in the back)?

Either way, Lance Henriksen got his shit fucked up by the Mullet Men of Yesteryear.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• More questions needed for next podcast!
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• If there were an award show for the weirdest acting achievements, would win Best Undernourished Star? Guy Pearce (The Proposition), Christian Bale (Rescue Dawn and The Machinist), or DJ Qualls (Everything he has ever been in)? Or other?

Also, who would win Best Beard Appearances in Film? Josh Brolin (Planet Terror), Sean Connery (The Rock), Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean), or Nicole Kidman (marriage to Tom Cruise)? Or other?

Greatest ethnic action movie background player?

Danny Nucci (ethnic Navy SEAL in The Rock who dies/ethnic Witsec agent in Eraser who dies),

Raymond Cruz (winner of Greatest Ethnic Military Officer in the 90s: the sniper Chavez in Clear and Present Danger, silly-ponytailed marine in The Rock, and "Shit pushed in" Guy from Training Day), or

Noel Gugliemi (runner-up in the Best East LA Gangster Stereotype Actor category: Hector in The Fast and The Furious, Other "Shit pushed in" guy from that scene in Training Day, and Warehouse Hood Who Gets Thrown Off a Roof By Statham in Crank)? Or other?

ALSO: what category would you come up with at this Random Awards Show that Mike Myers would probably host because the organizers are completely out of touch?
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-23-2008, 02:28 PM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• And everyone needs to take a cue from Mc. Now those are some epic questions.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GRUDGE MATCH!

So...you and Ceej are walkin' down the mean streets of the Minneapolis suburbs, and suddenly, you both are sprayed with cat urine and proceed to cheese your balls off. (How this occurs is inconsequential.) You each begin to hallucinate that you are in an arena, surrounded by alien figures who are chanting your names. An old man sits upon a throne, who proceeds to tell you that each of you are not worthy of his daughter's awesome boobage. The two of you must battle it out on the arena floor (which in reality is the parking lot of a local White Castle)for this and other arbitrary reasons.

That being said, what would your weapons of choice be? What is your entrance music?

Before you ask, the answer is no, I am not on drugs. I am just naturally this fucked.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That shit is great..... rep points for meatbag!!!!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Everyone else definitely needs to up their game with questions at this point. Jesus.

Comment

• Yeah, we need more, otherwise come Friday I will only have 6 or 7 questions to ask.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Sorry nothing will compare to meatbags last couple of question's but:
                        1. How does Freddy Kruger wipe his butt?
                        2. Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
                        3. Do Jewish vampires avoid crosses or Stars of David?
                        4. What happens when you put a lightsaber in water?
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Did Belvedere ever "touch" Wesley?

On Small Wonder, what do you think the dad's real intentions were for his little robot girl, Vicky? And if those intentions were perverted, would there be anything illegal or wrong about it?

When is Cj going to make babies with his wife?

Why are ninjas so damn awesome? And if you make something lame (like fairies) into ninjas, does it automatically become awesome as well?

Jar Jar Binks: Great because he took the hate off the Ewoks, or just lame?

Speaking of Ewoks, what's your opinion of the 2 Ewok movies? I love how the second one immediately kills off the little girls entire family from the first film. And the Brimley, fo course.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Why did Chuck Norris pwn us on COD on June 25th?

I know CJ loved ICP, is there any other hip hop love?

Can anyone deliver better one liners than Ah-nold? Seriously; Commando, Total Recall, The Running Man and Predator, are all filled with gems? Has there ever been an action better than the governator?

Who parties harder: Eddie Furlong, Cory Feldman, Pete Doherty & Kate Moss or The Olsen Twins?

Do you get popcorn at the movies? I don't understand the people that can't watch a movie without it.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• why do certain colored people die first in movies? is it supposed to be funny?

is it sid meier's civilization games racist because you go around and conquer nations and tribes of possibly different races?
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Make sure to get your questions in by today! We are recording around 6 pm central time!

Comment

Working...
                                X