Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so much a question...can you give a semi-detailed description of a oil wrestling match between Jessie Spano, Kelly Kapowski and Lisa Turtle.

Were there any toys from tv commercials as a kid that you never got and were pissed off. But when a friend got and you tried it you realized it sucked? Mine was Skip it, I desperately needed one, never got it but my neighbor did...I tried it and it sucked. I told him he was a dork for owning one...

Do you work with any douchebags that complain all day and are not productive? If so how do you deal with them? (I swear I'm not talking about Ari...)

Have you ever popped your collar or worn more than one polo shirt at a time?

Other than the Podcaust, what are your must visit websites?
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Cj, I listened to the alien podcast and you didn't believe my son about the sasquatch in our woods. I'm here to tell you, that it does exist and it loves popcorn. What other proof would you need to believe in Bigfoot?

Comment

• Hi, Rob's mom! Your son puts on a good podcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob's Mom View Post
          Cj, I listened to the alien podcast and you didn't believe my son about the sasquatch in our woods. I'm here to tell you, that it does exist and it loves popcorn. What other proof would you need to believe in Bigfoot?
          Haaaa, she put you on blast Cj! I believed in Big Foot ever sice Harry and the Hendersons!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Dude there's this tourist attraction somewhere in NorCal, in the middle of the Redwood Forest that convinced me at about 12 years old...I would definitely kick it with Sasquatch if he went public.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Hi, Rob's mom! Thanks for making Rob! He brings much joy to the world!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Dear Rob's mom,

It seems little Rob has an unhealthy relationship with recreational explosives. There is disturbing video evidence if you need proof. Otherwise, he's swell!
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                  Dude there's this tourist attraction somewhere in NorCal, in the middle of the Redwood Forest that convinced me at about 12 years old...I would definitely kick it with Sasquatch if he went public.
                  Yes... I was just there last October, fantastic!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Have you ever heard of the legend of Earl Dittman: world's greatest film critic?

Not really a question, so much as a topic of discussion/ridicule. He sure makes an easy target for that shit.

Example:Son of the Mask - “Hilarious! Wonderfully witty. A comedy for the child in all of us.”

If I land in that field of journal-jism, I shall aspire to trump such insane fuckbaggery.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dittman was the Maxim guy, right?

Dear lord, I really wanted to hurt that guy, Dexter style.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Was there a movie on the plane to or from Seattle?

Deaf, dumb, or blind? Pick one and 'splain why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Deaf, dumb, or blind? Pick one and 'splain why.
                          In regards to what? If we were one of them? Do we hate them? Explain.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            In regards to what? If we were one of them? Do we hate them? Explain.
                            Yeah, sorry. Pick one sense to lose, and then explain your choice.

Comment

• How would you rather have with you in a bar fight? Josh Brolin, Andy Dick, Gary Busey, or Nick Nolte?

Comment

• Pick your best/favorite John Hughes movie and esplain why.

Comment

Working...
                                X