This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good. About time you did some work. :P lulz
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob Hughes: The hardest workin white man in podcastin'
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Rob Hughes: The hardest workin white man in podcastin'

QFFT.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just watch, one day I'll be on mike. Oh yes, one day I'll be on mike.

Comment

• I am assuming Mike is some dude you met at a leather bar?
            You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• Originally posted by Cj View Post
              I am assuming Mike is some dude you met at a leather bar?
              And with that, CJ's rep grew one box.

Comment

Just watch, one day I'll be on mike. Oh yes, one day I'll be on mike.

Yeah, but it'll be hard to write out scripts everytime you want to record a cast Ed....

ZING!

Comment

• I'll have you know my scripts are written by top notch writters.

And for the record, leather ain't my thing. I don't have the budget nor care for the chafing.

Comment

I'll have you know my scripts are written by top notch writters.

And for the record, leather ain't my thing. I don't have the budget nor care for the chafing.
                    It would be like listening to the guy who dose the moviephone recordings for an hour...but hey maybe a market exists for that.

Comment

• I can tell you that my speech isn't that metered. Just listen to me during weekly Left 4 Dead sessions.

Comment

• Truth in that. haha.

Comment

• The Sassy Scoundrel is actually posting? Well, fuck me with a big box of rape candy.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Its Sasstastic!

Comment

• I just gave positive rep to Cj.

I am still in shock.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• No doubt. I think he set a personal best for number of posts in 1 day. Awesome show, great job!
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X