Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, so long as shit didn't go bad. No one was arrested and you didn't end up like Robert Downey Jr in Less Than Zero. I guess it's all well and good.

Of course I say this not knowing a goddamn thing about your life.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Best part about having kids is making them, or so I suspect.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Rent a midget.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• How do you not know? What kind of fiance are you?

Comment

• All you need to know about Rob is contained within the podcasts.
            Last edited by Nathan; 03-30-2009, 11:18 AM. Reason: too slow
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              All you need to know is contained within the podcasts.

QFT. For good and bad.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And there you have it. Although with all due respect, how the fuck could you afford all that shit?

Comment

• I learned plenty after attempting to listen to all the 'causts during the first contest. Fucking bizarre backwoods stories.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    I learned plenty after attempting to listen to all the 'causts during the first contest. Fucking bizarre backwoods stories.

There are so many more fucked up stories it's ridiculous. Weird shit tends to happen to me and my friends.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                      I learned plenty after attempting to listen to all the 'causts during the first contest. Fucking bizarre backwoods stories.
                      DING DING! Remember, Michigan is just north of Ohio..........
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        There are so many more fucked up stories it's ridiculous. Weird shit tends to happen to me and my friends.
                        No weird shit ever happened to me...exept maybe trying to seriously interview you about the aliens.
                        You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

• Lies! What about the Chinese acrobats you swear were at your school yet Lesley has absolutely no recollection?

Comment

• Wow, things got so crazy CJ showed up to post. This is big news people!

Comment

• Well.. Its true about the Chinese acrobats though so thats not crazy. Whats crazy is that she didnt see them. I still see them some times when I close my eyes!

Comment

• Here is something else that is crazy. I got my rockband mic to work for recording and its actually a decent vocal mic so I might try to record a few random thoughts thoughout the week to insert into the show.... a look into my retarded mind (think hack the sandwitch type stuff).

Comment

Working...
                                X